Chapter 23 : The Kim and The Sister : The beginning

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi, first of all i'd like to say sorry to yoontae shippers for making such a bad break up. before you continue reading, i'd like to tell you that this chapter is still part of taeyeon's flashback. Thankyou for the loyal readers and all subscribers (whatever your ships are, you guys are awesome). Keep reading, hope u enjoy it. I really expect your comment/feedback.

Ciao,

Jagga_Nim

 

 

The girl headed to the hotel. That day she cried her emotion out. She spent the day locking herself in her suit. No one knew that she secretly attended the wedding ceremony- her ex’s wedding ceremony. The memories flew on her minds. The romantic moments, the laughs, the tears and worries. The girl felt the butterflies inside her stomach were dead. Kim Taeyeon for the second time in her life was left behind by her beloved persons, Soojung then Yoona.

Because of unbearable sadness, the girl cried all day and slept due to physical and emotional exhaustion. The Next day Kim Taeyeon flew back to San Francisco. After 10 hours 25 minutes of flight, she stepped her feet again in San Francisco. Completely forget about her painful memories in Korea. She said herself that she has to be a new person. Erika Kim.

After a day rest,

Taeyeon..ah Erika Kim started her new work in Hwang’s Creative Media. 1,5 months ago for the first time she landed at foreign place. No family. No friends. Just herself.

As she told by her Ex’s dad, once she arrived at SF, she will be working at Joo Hwan business partner’s company as a designer. After she back from Korea, the new boss which is known as Leo Hwang moved her to the main office because of her outstanding achievement during training period.

At New Office (Hwang’s Creative Media- Later will be wrote as HCM).

“Good Morning Everyone, today we have new employee. She is just moved from our branch. So, Miss Erika Kim please introduces yourself” says Kwon Boa, the Creative Team Leader.

“Good Morning Everyone, My name is Erika Kim. You may call me Erika or Kim.I hope we can be good office mates from now on, Thank You very much” introduces Taeyeon slash Erika.

“So Miss Kim, your desk is near Jung Eunji’s desk” informs Miss Kwon, the beautiful timjang.

“Thank You miss Kwon, I’ll do my best” says Erika.

“So everyone, we will have general meeting with the boss. Since our company will be tied the partnership with Starship Inc on the San Francisco digital site development, prepares everything and see you on the meeting room 20 minutes later” says Miss Kwon.

20 minutes later.

Leo Hwang enters the meeting room.

Behind him there is a beautiful young lady. Her expression is as cold as ice. Her aura seems so scary. The meeting part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter