3 ;

Fighting with the Coran

Alex's head snapped at Jackson's direction . His eyes turned into slits , nostrils flared and blood boiled with anger.

" Who are you calling names you piece of . Don't forget you are a prisoner while I am a trained fighter."

" You a fighter ?" laughter escaped out of Jackson's mouth.

Alex moved forward, grabbed the collar of Jackson's shirt and threw him on the hard floor like he was a sack of potatoes. Groaning Jackson glared at Alex and Mark who was obviously enjoying the fight. He dusted off his clothes eyes fixed on the foot of the frog eye. An evil idea came to his mind. With all the energy left in his system he kicked the foot of his enemy.

" Ouch you er "

Mark stopped Alex's fist midway. " Enough of you two " 

He dragged Alex out of the room and Jackson smirked , poking out his tounge in childish way. Alex's face turned so red and his eyes so dark that Jackson sore he will get nightmare. He followed the two fighters.

They finally stopped at training field. JB was closely watching the sweaty trainees. Some were doing pushups while others were lifting rocks. Jackson scrunched his nose at the smell , oh how he wished he had air freshener with him right now. He followed the captain's now averted gaze and his eyes landed on the face of Jinyoung.

' So JB is gay for Jinyoung  huh ?' Jackson giggled at his thought.

All the attention landed on the giggling boy which went unnoticed by Jackson as he was in his fantasy world where Jr. and JB were being all lovey dovey. He shipped the two boys way too hard. A huge ear splitting grin formed on his face.

" So you came ?" 

His wild romantic fanstay was destroyed by a cold voice.

" Start doing hundred sits up and pushups . Mark and Alex watch his mistakes "

Jackson full of confidence and determination walked to the unoccupied ground. He positioned himself for exercise deciding to do situps first. After hundred situps his muscles were exhausted but seeing his two frenemies looking at him his body fuel increased itself. He was halfway through the exercise when his arms gave out and he fell face first on the ground earning snickers from Mark and Alex. His ego, pride and self dignity provided him the energy required to complete the rest of exercise. He lifted his body up and started again. His muscles were aching, body sweating, heart was thumping loudly and lungs burned but he didn't stop , he continued until he reached hundred. He threw himself on the ground panting for air , eyes closed , jaw clenched.

Mark felt pity for the boy seeing him in that state. He felt guilty for laughing earlier. 

" Are you okay ?" Mark placed his hand on Jackson's shoulder.

Swatting his hand away Jackson lifted his body in sitting position.

" Don't act like you care . You are nothing to me. I might befriend this frog eye someday but you never in my dreams "

Marks face fell. He didn't know why but he felt like crying. He didn't mean to make Jackson angry. He was taught that fighters can't show their emotions but those words really hurt him. Mark left the training ground without sparing another glance at Jackson.

Few minutes later Yugyeom came into view. He took angry strides towards the boy sitting on ground and lifted him up by his shirt, holding eye contact with the widen pair of pupils .

" What did you do to Mark ?" his voice was laced with venom.

" I didn't do anything to your brother " Jackson tried to free his shirt from Yugyeom's grip.

" Don't you dare lie to me. He was with you earlier " 

" What's your problem , I didn't do anything to him." the boy was getting on Jackson's nerve.

" Then why was he crying huh after you had talked to him ?  "

' Mark cried because of what he said earlier ? But why ? Mark seemed not to care earlier " Jackson thought.

" Why are you silent ? I am warning you stay away from my brother or else that won't be good for you "

Yugyeom left Jackson alone drowned in his thoughts. 

After thinking for several minutes he concluded that what he did earlier was wrong and he will apologize to Mark later.

The sun was setting in the horizon , inviting the evening . Jackson felt dirty from earlier practice. He picked his body up and started looking for someone who could help him with the direction of bathroom . He stopped a middle aged looking traniee who was taking short walk.

" Excuse me can you tell me where's the bathroom ? " Jackson asked very politely.

The man scratched his head confused what Jackson was asking for.

" Uh where do you bath ?" He tried again gesturing with his hands.

The man nodded in acknowledgement. " Follow me I will show you "

Jackson was lead to a clear looking pond. He take a double look at the man to confirm that he was taken to right place. 

" This is where we bath " 

" Where's the soap here ?" 

The man looked puzzled again.

" Never mind I will just ask with Youngjae . Thank you for your help." 

The man nodded and continued his walk leaving Jackson alone while Jackson went inside the building to find his cell mate.

He finally found his friend scribbling down something on a piece of paper.

" What are you doing ?" Jackson curiously asked.

" Trying to write " Youngjae replied eyes still fixed on white paper.

" Anyway do you know where the soap is and can you lend me some clothes ? " 

" What does this soap mean ?" Youngjae asked finally looking up.

" You people don't use soap here ?" Jackson nearly screamed " How do you clean your body then ?"

Youngjae stood up and went out of the room . Few minutes later he came back with a clean towel, undergarments, clothes and a strange looking fruit like thing in his hand.

He handed them all to Jackson. 

" What is this ? " Jackson asked turning the round fruit in his hand.

" That's called bubble fruit. Our captain had found it when he had gone outside the fence to fight Corans. He said that it makes your skin look young and fresh if you apply it and wash after few minutes "

' Oh so this fruit works like soap. Nature is so wonderful ' Jackson thought leaving for the pond to take much required bath.

******

Mark didn't want  to let Yugyeom know that he was crying because of Jackson's words mainly because the younger would use violent measures to solve problems . So he lied saying that he remembered some tragic incidence of past. Yugyeom nodded his head but he wasn't convinced with Mark's excuse of hiding reality.

After Yugyeom was gone , Bambam , his younger brother came to him panicking and worried. 

 " Mark what happened ?? Yug said that you were crying."

" Don't worry Bami , I am alright now " he gave a convincing smile to the younger.

" If you say so " Bambam's voice was still laced with worry.

" So Bami , how's your training going on ?" Mark asked diverting the attention to other things.

The younger one's face brightened with satisfaction. " Captain said I have improved a lot, that I will be able to fight with Corans very soon but there are still few moves I am not good at "

" That's good to hear and about moves I will teach you" Mark ruffeled Bambam's hair affectionately.

" Then let's go to the training ground "

Mark laughed at his brother's excitement.

After training hard throughout the day Mark was exhausted. The sun had already set and he decided to take bath as no one would be around at this time in the pond.

Collecting necessary materials he headed for the pond. The moon was shining brightly illuminating the surrounding with beams of light. It wasn't too dark yet. The crystal clear water of the pool was still , insects were making low sounds and cool breeze passed through his hair and layers of cloth making him shiver slightly. The surrounding was truly romantic . Mark closed his eyes and breathed deep inhaling the sweet scent of grass and cool evening air. 

Suddenly there was movement on the other side of pool and his eyes opened, keen eyes scanned the surrounding cautiously, ears alert to catch any sound being produced. Bubbles raised on the surface of water and it slowly moved towards him. Mark's heart was thumping loudly in his chest , forehead trickled with bead of sweats. He was defenceless right now , he can't even leave the pond and bring his sword . If it is a Coran then people maybe in danger so he stayed there. He was good at hand to hand combat so at least he would be able to leave it wounded , giving him enough time to grab his weapon. Mark narrowed his eyes at the target and positioned himself like a tiger going to catch it's prey. 

The water splashed and without looking Mark pounced at what he thought was Coran. He heard a goarn and opened his eyes only to find Jackson looking at him intensely. The moon illuminated Jackson's handsome face. His hair was dripping wet, tiny droplets of water lay gently on his cherry red lips making him look like a fallen angel. Mark eyes followed the droplets of water trailing down Jackson's chin. He observed Jackson's beautifully tanned body , how his chest raised and fell with each intake of breath, how the muscles on his hands flexed with each movement and how the six pack fitted the body well. He gasped in surprise when two strong hands circled around his thin waist and brought him even closer to Jackson's body. Their eyes met and they couldn't divert their gaze  somewhere else. Both were lost in each other's orbs. The moonlight illuminated their face , the cool breeze passed through them making Mark shiver with cold. Snapping out of his trance Mark pushed Jackson away , other side covering his eyes with palms of his hands.

" Don't you have any shame ? At least put on some clothes."

" Don't pretend that you weren't checking out my body earlier. It's okay afterall no one can resist my iness.

Rosy red colour appeared on Mark's cheeks.

" N__no I wasn't "

" Are you blushing Mark ?" Jackson teased " Your ears look so red "

" Shut up and leave this pond . I want to bath "

" We can bath together or do you want me to bath you ?"

" Wh__What ?" Mark blushed bright red , eyes widened and mouth agape.

" Your face looks so funny. I was just joking." Jackson laughed.

Mark splashed the cold water at Jackson making the laughter stop. He was smiling seeing the boy shiver when he felt cold water splash his own face. And the water splashing war started.

Both of them left the pond  laughing and layed on the grass observing the night sky full of twinkling stars . They saw a shooting star and both of them closed their eyes making wish. 

" About earlier, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jackson looked at Mark.

" No it's okay." 

They sat in silence again observing the sky.

" Look at those two bright stars ." Mark pointed at the sky and Jackson's gaze followed him. " They are my parents"  he smiled.

" My mother used to say when people die they become stars and observe you from above . When you look at them they will twinkle signalling that there are always there for you, encouraging you to move on and be strong . See it just twinkled at me " Mark's eyes filled with tears.

" I miss you mom " tears dripped down his eyes, sliding down his temples and falling on the grass. 

Jackson laced his fingers with Mark's and squeezed his hand gently. " She must be very proud of you seeing you grow into beautiful strong man.  Besides, the one we love never die they live in our heart always " 

Mark squeezed their hands  back and smiled gently at Jackson .

" So friends ???"

" No " Mark smiled showing all his teeths.

Jackson pouted and turned his back to Mark.

" Honestly I can't understand you . One minute you become so mature and next you transform into ten years toddler."

Mark scooted closer and poked Jackson's shoulder. 

" Look at me Jackson " 

Jackson shook his head no.

" Please , I will become your friend "

" Really ??? " Jackson excitedly turned to Mark.

" Really " Mark smiled ruffling Jackson's fluffy hair.

They layed side by side smiling and closed their eyes falling into sleep of hope.

_____________________***********________________________________

Third chapter finished. Markson are so beautiful. 

Don't forget to leave comments . Hope you have a great day ^_^