1 ;

Fighting with the Coran

The college was full of smart minded learners and skilled professors,  well except for one particular student,  Jackson Wang whose only qualities were talking , eating and sleeping. You might be wondering how this boy got admitted in the renowned college of science that chose only few students having the extraordinary mind , well the fact is that Jackson was born as a son of multimillionaire businessman whose dream was to see his son as one of the renowned person like him. Despite his protests of not joining this particular academy , his father sent him here threatening to cut all the supply of money for him if he didn't follow the suggestion or blackmail according to Jackson.

Jackson's mind was making plans on how to avoid going to the college which consisted of acting sick , whining and if both of them failed giving silent treatment to everyone. It always worked and he was certain it will work this time too. So when his mother came to check up on him he started fake shivering and coughing.

" Jackson baby are you okay ?" being an overprotective mom she rushed to his side, placing the back of her hand on his forehead to check the temperature. Jackson hid his smile under the blankets.

" Your temperature seems normal " Mrs. Wang pointed out. 

" Mom haven't you heard of new disease where patient starts shivering and coughing without fever and when it gets extreme the victim may also die " Jackson invented a new disease that never exist.

Fear crossed over Mrs. Wang's face . She was buying her son's excuse oblivious of the fact that he was lying. 

" Just take rest baby I will call the doctor."

" No need mom. It's just first stage and taking bed rest is the best treatment "

" Okay then sleep . "  she adjusted the blanket around his body.

" But mom I have to go to college today " Jackson knew that his mom won't send him anywhere.

" You aren't going anywhere in this state " See told you.

" But mom "

" No buts baby. Take enough rest you will not attend college today "

" Who will not attend what ?" Mr. Wang entered the room.

Jackson's victory smile flattered why did his father always had a bad timing .

" And you why aren't you ready yet?" Mr. Wang glared at the boy who was peeping his mother from underneath the blankets.

Jackson started coughing violently which was painfully obvious that he was acting.

" Why are you being so cruel . Can't you see he is sick ?" Mrs. Wang took the side of her son.

" He's just acting."

Mr. Wang yanked off the blankets from Jackson's body ignoring his wife's protest to let her son take rest.

" Get ready in 30 minutes. If you didn't arrive in time I will drag you to college in this state ." Jackson's father left the room with his wife following.

Glaring at their retreating backs Jackson buried his face on the pillow , screaming into it. He halfheartedly started getting ready for he knew his father could do anything to send him to the college.

Climbing downstairs with puffed cheeks Jackson sat on the dining table. His mother placed breakfast in front of him. Stuffing the food inside his mouth he started complaining. ' I don't want to go ' ' Everyone hates me there ' 

One glare from his father was enough to shut him up.

Sulking Jackson followed his father to his car. He didn't have a driving license yet so he got inside the car with his father, both of them sitting side by side not even uttering a single word. The driver started the car dropping Jackson in front of college gate.

" Be a good boy and pay attention to the teachers"

Jackson rolled his eyes at his father. He wasn't a small kid anymore though he acted like one. He gulped in fear as he drew nearer and nearer to the gate. Entering inside the college was like entering inside the hell.

Pushing the gate open he entered inside only to be greeted by the site of students hiding their faces on the books. Seriously why did they have to read 24/7 ? It's not like they will win the nobel prize for reading. Adjusting his backpack Jackson dragged his feet across the hall , greeting his friends on the way. He fished his phone out of his pocket, connecting with the college's wifi and opened facebook app. His whole attention was on the mobile screen and he collided with someone.

" Sor_____Frog eye !!!!  Watch your way with those big eyes of yours" Jackson seethed at the boy in front of him.

" Shut up Jerkson " the boy retorted back.

Honestly this boy has been getting on Jackson's nerve since the very first day of college. Their enmity was born when the boy had laughed at Jackson and Jackson in return had insulted him.

Both of them sent draggers through eyes killing each other in their minds. Noone was going to back away after all they were both egoistic.

" Go and complain to your mommy little boy " Jackson insulted him.

All the barrier holding the boy's anger back broke and a solid punch landed on Jackson's jaw. Then the fight started. Punches, insults and kicks were thrown back and forth. Soon the audience gathered around hooting and cheering for each boys , adding fuel to the fire.

" Alex and Jackson stop your nonsense right now "

JB , the leader of student council and captain of basketball team stopped the fight. The crowd retreated back to their previous activities . They knew getting on nerves of JB meant only one thing, inviting the Satan himself.

Hearing the voice of IM Jaebum the boys separated from each other. Alex with one last hateful glare , went on his way while Jackson approached to JB.

" Why do you have to always interrupt when it's my turn to kick that frog eyed boy ?"

" You have already left bad impression on the professors. Do you want to get suspended permanently ?" JB shook his head.

" Anyway what's your problem with Alex ?"

" I don't know. It's just that he irritates me to no end " 

JB rolled his eyes at the stupid friend of his and started walking to his class , Jackson followed him.

They were halfway to their respected class when they saw a group of boys crowding over someone. The boys were certainly bullying .

" Seriously ??? I thought this college was renowned ." 

JB and Jackson walked towards the crowd . As they were near now they could clearly see who was being bullied. JB's nostrils flared in anger.

" Leave the boy alone " he seethed in a very cold tone that was enough to scare the boys even Jackson got goosebumps.

JB extended his hand towards Jr. and helped him stand up.

" Are you okay ?"

" Y_ya. Thank you " Jr. blushed looking at their intertwined fingers while Jackson glanced at them with amusement.

" . I am late for my class. See you later guys " JB walked away checking time on his watch.

Jr. and Jackson nodded. Jackson shifted his eyes towards Jr who was still looking at the retreating figure of Jaebum.

"  Why don't you confess to him already ?"

" Huh what ?"

" It's too obvious that you are in love with JB so why are you holding back your feelings ?"

" It's not like that. We are just friends and he won't love me ever." Jr. sighted.

" What makes you think so ?"

" I am nothing special he can get any girl he wants"

" Shut up Jr. you are very special okay. JB isn't the one to express his feelings easily and can't you see the way he acts around you. He is so sweet and gentle to you. He never treats me like that ever ."

" He treats everyone equally." 

"  So you fell for arrogant boy huh ?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows teasing Jr.

Jr hit him playfully on the shoulder and Jackson fake cried which sounded too funny that Jr brust into laughter. Both of them were laughing when Jackson glanced at the wall clock and his eyes turned into saucers.

" Oh crap, oh crap we are already late " 

*******

" Mr. Wang this is the third time you are late for my class " the biology teacher pinned him with a angry glare from his silted eyes.

" Someone was saying that you weren't the best teacher so I was fighting with them " 

Jackson had heard this line somewhere and he used it today hoping that it would work.

" I had already read that in Twitter "

Oh now he remembers he had seen it in tweet of school problems. What was his teacher doing at that site ???

" And you Mr. Park what's your excuse ?" the teacher asked Jr.

" I am really sorry sir, I didn't pay attention to time as I was talking to my friend "

The bio teacher nodded his head.

" Go and take your sit and Mr. Wang you have detention after the classes. " 

Jackson stopped midway, turned around and watched the teacher with disbelief in his eyes.

" Why only me ? Jr also came late "

" This is the first time Mr.Park is late and yours is third "

"  It's called favoritism. You can't____" he was being ignored by his teacher.

Muttering under his breath Jackson slumped down on his seat and opened his incomplete note .  Why do schools and college exist? Did he just came in this earth to read ? these thoughts were evading his mind. His eyes were on the board but mind somewhere else. 

" Mr. Wang are you paying attention to me ?" 

" Yes sir "

" Now tell me what do you know genetic engineering ?"

" The technology of combining DNA from two different organisms to generate a new DNA is called recombinant DNA technology. As this involved manipulation of the two pieces of DNA or genes and this process is called genetic engineering."

Everyone gaped at him surprised. How on the earth did Jackson Wang knew answer to the question ??

" Very well. Sit down "

Jackson proud of himself smirked at everyone and sat down. To be honest he only knew the answer of this particular question. If the teacher had asked any other questions he would have probably stood silent. Luck was in his favour today.

After the boring lecture from the teachers it was time for practical. They were experimenting with chemicals today. Jackson was assigned a partner and they were given instructions on how to use the acids. Jackson's mind was in his fantasy world so he listened half of the instructions and half were ignored.

The students started arranging the things required . Jackson and his partner collected the required materials and started working too. Carrying a test tube in his hand Jackson poured the acid inside it. The teacher had said the measurement must be accurate but Jackson had poured more than necessary. He glanced at his partner who was busy arranging the instruments. Without looking he poured the excess acid into plastic bottle which turned out to be wrong one. The two chemical reacted and the bottle blasted scaring the out of everyone . Luckily noone was hurt but Jackson got detention again.

Great double detention in a day. 

The class ended and all the students packed their belongings rushing towards the gate to go home. Jackson watched them with heavy heart he can't go home along with them he has punishment to do which consisted of cleaning the classroom and arranging the books in the library.

The class was silent after everyone was gone and Jackson started his work . Finishing the cleaning task he threw the cleaning materials in it's original place and washed his hand. He headed to the library building.

He entered inside the reading room . Books were scattered around the table and Jackson suspected that it was his biology teacher's doing just to torture him. Huffing and Puffing he arranged the books in the shelf and the work was finished few minutes later. 

Jackson was going to leave the library but decided against it. He hadn't paid attention to his teacher earlier so he went to the biology section hoping to catch up the things with the help of the book. He had just taken the biology book out of the shelf when another book fell on the floor.

Jackson placed the bio book on the table and bend down to pick up the fallen book. The book seemed older and the title said ' History of the Seven city ' Curious Jackson settled down on the chair and opened the first page.

It was all just description of mythical creature named Coran ,that fed on human hearts and how people fought with it. Jackson kept on reading. Half way through the book his eyelids felt heavier and he fell asleep on the table.

******

Jackson groaned trying to block the sound disturbing his sleep and turned to other direction. He was suddenly jerked out of his dreamland when ice cold water splashed with his exposed skin. Shivering , he glared at the boy standing with now empty bucket in his hand. Eyes fully open , Jackson found himself surrounded by werid people who were watching him like they had just seen an alien. Suddenly the crowd cleared and JB came in view. He was wearing traditional fighter uniform , a hard cold glare present in his features. 

Jackson laughed at JB.

" Are you going on a fancy dress party JB ? You look so funny " 

His laughter was cut short when a kick landed on his face.

" Don't you have any manners how to talk with superiors ?" JB was still glaring at him.

Jackson clunched his stomach and coughed . He was struggling to get up . Seriously the kick had punched all the air out of his lungs. His one hand grabbed the base of grass . Wait grass ? ground ? Jackson scanned the surrounding with his glassy eyes . It wasn't his college ground . He could see the primitive traditional houses and stables. Where was he exactly ? All he remembered was that he was reading a book in the library and fell asleep. The surrounding matched exactly with the picture on the book. It can't be what he thinks, can it ??

*******

First chapter finished. Hope that it was at least readable. I will explain the meaning of Coran in another chapter. If you have any questions or suggestions please leave it as a comment below . Have a good day ^_^