Fairytale Love

OURS (ON HOLD)

I think it would be best to play this while reading :'>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDtJIk7GIuk

"From the beautiful fairytales from my childhood

The love that I learned for the first time was all about

the fluttering feelings"

 

Eunji started the song she picked for the last group to perform in her class.

 

"I thought that kind of love would come to me, too." One of the member of the last group continued.

 

"Need you

I really didn't know back then.

Need you

I thought we'd last forever."

 

The last group harmonized together. 

 

"I didn't know how precious you were and only complained every day." 

 

Eunji can just smile while watching and listening her class sing one of her favorite heart breaking songs. In which she can find herself to that song.

 

"Now I finally know that the pain is greater than that love." 

 

"Our story has ended like that,

becoming a sad memory,

my love." 

 

The group finished their performance with a loud clap at the end. 

 

"Waaa, what a nice harmony!" Eunji complimented while clapping. "One more clap for them, class!"

 

The students did but one of her students noticed something with their teacher's eyes.

 

"Miss, did you cried?" The student asked.

 

"What? No." Eunji laughed and denied. 

 

The student just accept what the teacher's said so there will be no more chaos.

 

But little did Eunji know, she was caught wiping her tears after the last group sang by the student who asked her.

 

After the class, Eunji went to their office to eat lunch. She prefers home cooked foods than the foods from the school's cafeteria. And she prefers more to eat at the office than in the cafeteria. Now.

 

Just then, Howon and Chorong, her colleagues entered the office. 

 

"You're eating alone again?" Howon asked to her.

 

"You know I prefer home cooked foods." Eunji answered.

 

"Why don't you just join us?" Chorong excitedly invite Eunji for a lunch. "It's our 100th day since we got engaged. It's my treat!" She continued.

 

"Really? Waaa, congrats then!" Eunji exclaimed happily. "But I can't join you guys. I've already started eating and it's your 100th day, it's just right that the two of you celebrate it." 

 

"Come on, Eunji-yah. It would be nice if there's someone special to us to witness our 100th day." Howon tried to make Eunji agree but still, they received a no.

 

"Aigoo, when did you become these cheesy, Howon-ah?" Eunji laughed as she was teasing Howon.

 

"Since the day I met Chorong." Howon quickly answered that made Eunji to stop laughing. 

 

Chorong laughs, "Yaaah." She tries to stop Howon from being cheesy because she knows how Eunji hates it.

 

"Why? That's my way of showing affection. You know that, right?" Howon then hold Chorong's hand.

 

 

"Aaah! So cheesy! Just go!" Eunji pushed Howon and Chorong. "Enjoy!" Then she close the door of the office. The two just laughed seeing how Eunji acted so silly. They know how cringy Howon said, which Eunji really hates it.

 

"She really hates cringy things." Howon said to Chorong. "She's still the Eunji I know."

 

Eunji inside the room heard what Howon said as she is still standing from the door. 

 

"This isn't the love I used to know.

I thought it was like what I dreamed of,

in the fairytales."

 

She felt jealous and hurt the moment she saw Howon and Chorong entered the office. She remember back then, it was she and him who used to enter the office together.

 

It was the two of them who eat lunch together. That she doesn't mind what kind of food it is, whether home cooked or not, as long as she is with Howon.

 

It was her, the reason, why Howon says cheesy and cringy words but she just don't take it seriously and just make fun of it.

 

Just like what she just did earlier. 

 

"I guess I was too young,

to know love back then." 

 

She only realized now. That's how Howon show his affection to someone. 

 

Chorong is the new teacher back then and she caught Howon's eyes. They became close and friends. And later on, the two announced they're dating. 

 

Eunji is also friends with Chorong. So when Chorong tells how Howon treated her that made her fell, Eunji found out it's the way Howon treated her.

 

She found out Howon's been trying to approach her and show his feelings. But Eunji didn't seem to notice. 

 

"Now I finally know that you're so precious.

I finally realized that you're the love that I learned with my heart."

 

She only realized how Howon meant to her now that he's totally with somebody. She realized Howon is the only one she have loved this much.

 

"Now I can't turn things back,

it's too late,

you're not by my side."

 

Too late now for her to confess and let Howon know what she really feel for him. 

 

"But our beautiful story is still in my heart,

my love."

 

But even if it's all too late now, even if Howon has someone right now and even if Eunji can't turn back the past now, she still keep the memories she has when she was still in Howon's side.

 

When Eunji got to her senses, she emmediately get back to her lunch. 

 

Her eyes glance at the other side of her table and she saw the other lunch box she prepared. She reached for it and slowly opens the lid in where there are words written at the back of it, "Happy 3rd friendsarry, Howon-ah!"

 

All Eunji can do now upon reading what she wrote is smile. 

 

She then opened the other lunch box for a dessert in which there is a certain message just for Howon.

 

 

 

 

"Just like the lyrics of the song...."

 

"From the beautiful fairytales from my childhood

The love that I learned for the first time was all about

the fluttering feelings"

 

"I thought when you love, all you can have are fluttering feelings, like smiles, joys and happiness. I didn't know back then that when you love, expect that there is always sadness and pain."

 

Eunji told herself.

 

"I guess all I can do now is watch you with her and secretly love you."