Chapter 2

The journey continues.. (Sequel)

 

“OH MY GOD” Those are the words that came out from my mouth after I heard Seohyun’s story.

It’s been already months since she came back from New York and we haven’t seriously talked to each other until now...

 

“I came back because I need some time to think things over and more importantly I have to move away. I was in a relationship with a man back then, only to found out that he’s been married for years. We are working at the same company and same department. He was the head of our department while I was his secretary. We are going out for months until his family came. It turned out that his family was living in other country while he was New York ---working and pretending to be single. Nobody knew that he was married so I thought he was available and ready to mingle. He was sweet and caring. Who would know that he was already a family man if he keeps on hitting on me and showing motives that he likes me? He even told me that he loves me! But the bastard had a family! I was devastated when her wife suddenly appears at the doorsteps of the company where we are working.  She was beautiful and nice and I don’t know why the bastard cheated on her. He was surprised when she saw his wife. He kissed her in front of me and he just acted as if nothing’s wrong when in fact everything doesn’t seem right for me.  So I turned out to be just a past time for him while his wife wasn’t around. But I was more embarrassed that I don’t even have the courage to face everybody. The cheating bastard has two kids already and I don’t even know that! I become a mistress without knowing it! Imagine how hard it for me to work while receiving those stares as if I have committed a crime. Is it my fault? I just fall in love with the wrong man. His wife was rich, and I didn’t know why he has to be away from his family just to earn money. The next day, he submitted his resignation letter and left the town…with his family I guess. While me, I tried to continue my work. But things changed. I become the talk of the town. The people who once look up on me suddenly vanished. They look at me as if I am some who will just hit on anybody. That’s the reason why I came back here. I needed a new environment. I can’t stand being there.”

“Well, that’s life. Some unexpected things happen. But I already moved on. It’s been months already for Pete’s sake!” She smiled.

“It was…. I don’t know what to say. My God! I don’t even know how am I going to react. But one thing is for sure. That man is sure to be an . So he left the company without his wife knowing that her husband had an affair?” I asked still confused.

“I don’t know. He just left. We didn’t even talk. There wasn’t even a closure between us. It only takes a common sense to understand everything. He was a family man which also means that the game for me is over.”

“I didn’t know how you were able to move on with what happen but I’m glad you did. You deserve to be happy and to be taken care of.”

“It only takes a new environment and I’m happy that I came back here.”

I sighed. “ I just only realized that you’re a strong woman.”

She laughed. “There are lots of things to talk about ______. Let’s change the topic. “

“Okay. If that’s what you want. So what are you doing this past few days, weeks and months?”

“I’m doing perfectly well.  I spent the first few months unwinding and visiting some places. You know getting familiar again. Then I applied for work which luckily, I got accepted.” She said.

“I’m happy to hear that. It’s great that things are slowly falling back to pieces for you.” I smiled.

“Well, I’m happy for you as well. How’s being a mommy?”

“It was great! It’s quite tiring and even lack some sleep but then it’s a fulfilling duty on my part. Plus I even have the best husband ever who’s taking good care of me.”

She sighed. “I just hope that I can have a perfect life just like you. I want to have a loving husband and my own kids as well. You know, the feeling that there is someone loving and taking care of you aside from your own family. It’s tiring to be alone sometimes.  I have a happy and understanding family. I am having the time of my life while I was in New York and things just have to be ruined. I’m glad that my parents didn’t repulse from my idea in coming back here even though I have to be alone while being here.”

I hold her hand and gently caressed it. “You will be perfectly and completely happy in due time. You just have to wait and be patient. Patience is a virtue isn’t it? The right man for you will come at the right time.”

She lightly smiled. “I hope so..”

“Anyway, how are the things going on between you and Yoseob?”

She raised her right eyebrow. “So how did Yoseob get involved in this conversation?

“You know~ you might consider him as the right man for you since you’re looking for one anyway.”

She chuckled. “I’m not in a hurry. I just want everything to perfect the next time I fall in love.”

 

“Ahmm, excuse me Ladies, I really don’t want to ruin your conversation but my baby boy just woke up and I’m afraid that my baby girl will wake up soon as well.” Taemin said while carrying Hyunseong who is crying out loud.

“Aigoo, the baby boy wants to eat?” I cooed and get him from Taemin.

“I’m tried to give him milk on the bottle but he just keep on crying, he probably wants to -feed from you.” Taemin said.

“Seriously, like father like son.”

“Oh~ I have to go now. I’ll just visit here some other time.” Seohyun said.

“Okay~ it’s nice chatting with you Seohyunnie~ You take care okay? If you need something, don’t hesitate to come to me.” I smiled at her.

“Neh~ Thank You _____.” She said and left.

=======

 

UPDATED:)))

It's been a while isn't it?  Anyway, I just hope that this update is fine with all of you..^^

-sorry for any mistakes-