Chapter 1

The journey continues.. (Sequel)

 

continuation of the scene from the hospital..

 

"I  called Yoseob, he's coming." Taemin  said. I'm still resting and lying on the bed.

"Okay. Is he coming with Minji?" I asked.

"I don't know. I didn't ask about it. Let's just wait for Yoseob.

 I simply nodded.

 

an hour later..

 

The door opened and revealed Yoseob, Minji and Seohyun?

 

"Eomma!!" Minji said and run towards me.

"Hello Baby~ " I said and sat up.

"Are you okay Eomma? You're not hurt?" Minji asked worriedly.

"Eomma is feeling great. You don't have to worry.

She sighed. "I'm glad that you're okay."

"Anyway, do you want to see Eomma's babies?" I asked and I saw her face lit up.

"Babies? You mean you have more than 1 baby?"

"I gave birth to a twins."

"Twins?!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Yes Seohyunnie and by the way, I want you to be one of the godparents , as well as you Seobie."

"No problem. It's my pleasure." Yoseob said and smiled.

"Me too." Seohyun  said.

"That's good then."

"Where are your babies Eomma?" Minji asked.

"They are in the nursery room for now. Taemin Oppa wil bring you there so that you can see them."

"Yehey!" She exclaimed.

 

Taemin brought them to the nursery room while I just stayed in my room. I still need to rest and my wound is still fresh.

 

after a few minutes..

Taemin, Yoseob, Seohyun and Minji came back from the nursery room.

 

"Eomma, you have your own babies now and I have to admit, they are really cute. You won't forget about me right?? I can still treat you like my mother right?" Minji asked seriously.

"Of course, you'll always be my baby okay? Eomma loves you too." I said.

"Minji, don't be too demanding to ______okay? "Yoseob -in.

"It's okay Yoseob. Anyway, it's good that both you and Seohyun are here."

"Well, I was actually with Yoseob when Taemin called." Seohyun said.

"Ohhhh~ I see....and I smell something fishy...." I grinned.

"Fishy?" Seohyun wondered. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."I smiled.

"Wait. I'm really worried on to what is running into your mind right now _______." Yoseob said.

"I'm not thinking about anything Seobie."

"But seriously, you looked cute together." Taemin -in.

 Yoseob and Seohyun looked at each other then suddenly burst out laughing.

"We?? Together?? That idea never crossed my mind not even once." Seohyun said sarcastically.

"YAH! It kinda insulting for me." Yoseob said.

"I don't mean anything about that okay? It's just that we've known each other since high school but I never felt anything about him aside from being a friend." Seohyun explained.

"So, I'll always be your friend..nothing more..nothing less." Yoseob said, a bit disappointed.

"I don't know. Only fate can tell.."

"Anyway, what happen to Hyuna?" Taemin asked.

"She said that she's going to Singaore and live with her parents." Yoseob answered.

"I see" Taemin grinned. "There's still a chance for both Seohyun and you."

"BWOH?" Seohyun exclaimed.

"There's nothing wrong about that..I guess." I said.

"I agree. I like Seohyun Unnie than Hyuna. Although they're both beautiful and nice, I like Seohyun Unnie more." Minji suddenly said.

"I told you. Even Minji agreed to the idea."

"Hey Hey~ So you're all becoming a match maker now?" Yoseob said.

"You don't have to look too far. Sometimes, what you're looking for is just infront of you and you're just too blind to see." Taemin said.

"Oh my God. I didn't know that my husband can say such things. How romantic." I smiled.

"I've always been romantic Babe...ever since I fell in lovwe with you."

=======

 

UPDATED.

A very non-sense chapter.

 

Back to school tomorrow... *sighs*

 

-sorry for any mistakes-