Chapter 5

The journey continues.. (Sequel)

_____ thinks that Jaejoong having a twin is an absurd idea. I mean, she knew him ever since she was a little girl. He became a brother that she never had. And she was sure that he is nobody’s twin.

“Hello, ladies” Jaejoong greeted them. “But why are you still here? The merging ceremony will be starting soon.”

“Do you have a twin?” Seohyun bluntly asked.

Jaejoong’s brows furrowed. “Why did you asked?”

“Ahhh… Let’s just talk about that later, can we? The ceremony will be starting soon.” ____ said then she hold Seohyun in her arms then drag her to the conference room.

----

-after the merging ceremony-

 

“WHAT?”

_____ was more than shock to find out that Jaejoong has a twin. It’s true. She felt her head hurts because of the revelation.

“Youngwoong and I were really twins. You know that my parents are separated right? And that has something to do why we’re also separated as twins. Youngwoong left with my father when we were still six years old while me, on the other hand, was left with my mom. My mother loves the both of us—twins. But you know, things got hard between my mom and dad so they divorced. My mom got depressed with the fact that Youngwoong was gone with my father. Back then, she don’t go out of her room, don’t eat and she just always cries.  It was hard for me to see her in that state. I mean, at a young age, I should be living in a happy family but what happened was opposite. So, even when I am still young, I tried to be strong.It takes few months before she finally recovered the depression.Then our relatives decided not to mention anything about my dad and Youngwoong because we don’t want her to get depressed...again. We don’t have any news about them as well. We just hope and pray that they are doing fine with their lives.” Jaejoong explained.

“So, the bastard has a twin.” Seohyun unknowingly blurted out.

“What about Youngwoong? Have you met him?” Jaejoong asked.

“Oh yes. That twin of yours was one hell of a bastard.” Seohyun said and gritted her teeth.

“Well, he was actually Seohyun’s ex-boyfriend and it turned out that he is already a married man.” _____ said.

“I really don’t know why you ended up being a twin with that , Jaejoong Hyung. I mean, you seem to be complete opposites to each other.”Taemin butted in.

“I agree. Maybe it’s just the face that you’re really alike.”______ said.

“Well. I don’t have any comment about that. We’ve been separated for more than a decade. But, I want to apologize on his behalf Seohyun-sshi.”He said then bowed his head.

“That’s really nice of you Jaejoong-sshi but you don’t have to apologize, you know. But I’m still glad that you did.” Seohyun said and smiled.


UPDATED.

How about Seohyun & Jaejoong couple? Who wants it??*raise your hand* hahahaha

Honestly, I don't know where this story will be going. haha. But for now, just bear with this update.

 

-sorry for any mistakes-

 

For Interested people:

Add/follow meeeeee: FLAVORS.ME