Chapter 3

The journey continues.. (Sequel)

“Really??!!” Taemin’s eyes widened after I told him about the tragic love story of  Seohyun.

“It turns out to be like that.”

“Then that guy is a certified jerk slash slash-----“

“Okay Okay enough of that. There’s no use for cursing someone who isn’t worth it. And besides it’s all in the past and Seohyun had moved on already. Let’s just be happy for her and I hope she would find that “someone” for her.”

He shrugged. “Okay~ Ooops~ Hyunseong had finally slept again. It’s Yeonhee’s turn to feed!”

I put Hyunseong back to the crib then Taemin passed Yeonhee onto me. God. It’s really hard to be a mother, especially with twins but then it’s a very fulfilling duty on my part.

“After Yeonhee, it’s Daddy’s turn!” Taemin beamed.

“What a ert husband. Why did I marry you in the first place?”

“Because of the simple reason that you’re madly in love with me Baby~” He grinned and kissed me on my forehead.

I smiled. “Yeah, Whatever. Just go back to what you’re doing. I bet your busy working.”

“You know that you and the twins are my priority.”

“We’re fine now. So shoo! And get your out of here.” I said and stuck my tongue out.

He pouted. “I feel like being a dumped suitor.”

I laughed. “Stop acting like a kid! You have kid’s already for Pete’s sake!”

He just continued to pout. A pout turn into pucker. “I think I need a kiss before I get back to work.”

“Seriously?”

He nodded.

I gave him a peck on his lips because I know he won’t leave unless he gets what he wants.  Childish isn’t it?

“Okay. That will be fine for now since you’re still feeding but you have to pay later.” He said and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

“Pay for what hmmm?”

“Nothing?”

“Then I don’t have nothing to pay for.”

“BABE!~” He whined.

“Stop it Taemin. Go back to work. I know you’re busy working.”

 He doesn’t go to his office instead he’s been doing all the paper works and all related things to the company at home. Even his secretary has to come over here to bring some documents. Well, I already told him that he can just come to his office so it won’t be a hassle for him as well as to his secretary but knowing Taemin, he can really be hard-headed sometimes. He keep on insisting that he wants to be near me and the twins so that if I need something or when something bad happens, he will just be around.

“I’ve been working until  Hyunseong woke up and cried!”

“Ssssh~ lower down your voice you might wake up the twins.”

He sighed. “Okay. I’ll just leave and get back to work.”

“Hey~” I said when he was about to open the door. He turned with a blank stare. “Seriously, are you mad?”

“What if I am?”

“Hmmmm….You’re not mad. You’re acting.”

He smiled. “Right. Just trying my luck.”

=======