Chapter 6

The journey continues.. (Sequel)

 

 

 

“Thanks Eomma! You’re the best.” Taemin said and winked at my Mom.

We are now at my parent’s house, asking my mom to care of our twins since Taemin keep on insisting that we should date. 

Yeah, childish but that’s Taemin- childish but simply irresistible.

I frown. “Do we really have to do this?”

“Jagiya, we need time for ourselves and have fun.” He grinned.

“Well, if you’re planning for baby number 3….I would really love it!” My mom giggled like some teenage girl.

“Eomma!”

“The idea sounds good, Eomma but I think it’s still too early for baby number 3. There’s a right time for that.” Taemin said.

“Okay~ anyway, just have fun to whatever you plan to do today. I really don’t mind taking care of your babies.”

“Thanks Eomma. I guess we have to go now. Sorry for the bother.” I said and left with Taemin.

---------

We went to the mall and walked hand in hand, aware of the eyes looking at us…rather Taemin. Well, who wouldn’t be? With a simple polo shirt, tight jeans and a pair of converse shoes, Taemin walks with grace and overflowing confidence, aside from the fact that he is a well-known business man.

“To start our date, let’s start with watching a movie.” Taemin beamed.

After an hour we left the movie theater teary-eyed not because the movie is a sad one but because it was too funny that we can’t help but to laugh until tears started to fall from our eyes.

“We better watch that movie again. Anyway, it’s Ice cream time now!” Taemin said excitedly.

“Seriously?”

“Yes”

“We’re dating like a newly teenage couple.” I grinned.

“Oh well, I don’t care.” Taemin rolled his eyes.

 

Taemin his ice cream and I can’t help but to smile. He looks cute. He might be childish most of the times but that’s really one of his charms. I know that he’s enjoying right now. So do I. Well, as long I’m with him, I’m happy.

 

-------

“Have you ever thought of what your life will be without me?” Taemin suddenly asked. We are at the park near our house and we are sitting on a seesaw.

“What’s with the sudden question?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Just curious.”

“I think it will be boring.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t have a childish husband to take care of. “ I grinned.

“Yeah. I’m childish.” He smiled.

“And I love that about you.”

His eyes glistened. “Really? I thought you don’t like it because you always complain about it.”

“I got used to it.”I smiled. “I find it cute, really. The business tycoon Lee Taemin who can make any person shivers when he talks about business can suddenly become childish every time that he’s with me.”

“I actually don’t know. I tend to be like that when I’m with you.”

“I’m not asking you to change. I love you because you are you. I’m lucky enough to have you.”

“Oh~ seriously, Mrs. Lee. What can I do without you?” Taemin said then he stood up and walked in front me.

He lowered his head and gave me a peck. “ I love you.”

“I love you too, Taemin. I really really do.”

--

UPDATED! FINALLY.

It's been ages. LOL~

-sorry for any mistakes-