I'm not a Kitty!!! Part 2

Exo Hybrid Drabbles~

Sorry first part was really rushed .-.

 

Luhan: "Aahhh" *sighh* "huh w-where am I again" 

Luhan stretches his arms but freezes as the realization of not being alone dawns on him. There is a human staring straight at him..The two just stare at each other for a looong time. 

Luhan: "Uummm sorry human haha I'll um just be on my way now.."

Luhan quickly try's to run away with his quick movements but surprisingly Sehun's pretty quick on his feet to. Sehun wasn't going to let the boy go that easily.. The boy had ruined his kitchen (but secretly Sehun just wanted to be the cute boy's friend) 

Luhan dodged Sehun with his agile movements but as he was almost out the door, Sehun's hands stretched out to pull him in his chest. Sehun felt his heart swell as he and the boy fitted together perfectly.. Breathing heavily Sehun snuggled his head closer to the boy's neck as the boy smelt like sweet, sweet honey and surprisingly like strawberries..

Sehun: "Kitty don't run away, why don't you stay? Oh I'm Sehun by the way. Say with a cutie like you, you shouldn't be left alone. Don't cha think it's love at first sight?

Luhan felt an extreme blush come up his neck to his once pale cheeks. Flusteredly and while stuttering Luhan squeaked out

Luhan:H-hey human I'm a wolf not a cat!! A-and I'm not cute I'm handsome!! Don't think I'll like cuz your really handsome a-and tall.. And I'm Luhan the third oldest of the Park family."

Sehun gave a light peck to the cute wolf as he lead Luhan to he bed.. They snuggled closely all night after Sehun convinced Luhan. Luhan was a stubborn cutie but his wouldn't have done that if it wasn't Sehun because all this time Sehun was his mate.

Sehun chuckled lightly this friendship was going to be interesting he thought. 

-Ugghhhh I don't know about this I'll edit it later thanks for reading!! <3 Hunhan ~