Sekai: It's okay to steal a cat if it doesn't have a home #grumpycat

Exo Hybrid Drabbles~

Thanks for reading~ Lol it's almost your bday Mum, this is your present

Kim Jongin aka Kai the cat/dog lover. As a child Kai lived in a strict household. Kai always loved dogs and cats as a child but the rest of his family.. Not so much. You see his sisters were both EXTREMELY scared of cats and his parents were allergic to dogs. It was the last straw for his family when Kai's sisters woke up to two wild looking cats leering down at their faces.. They screamed soo loud, the neighbours could hear it and let me tell you their house was BIG. Kai personally thought that their reaction was a bit too much. It wasn't bad as the Ari Twins (they're dogs) and boy were they energetic and rowdy.. So that was the end of dogs and cats in the household.

It's 2016 and Kai is now living in a cozy apartment with a Bouvier des Flandres, his name is Chanyeol and boyy is he energetic, clumsy and friendly to everything. I repeat everything (well except for spiders) and his adorable little bolognese puppy Baekkie, who is just as energetic as Chanyeol but Kai secretly thinks Baekkie's bipolar cuz one second he'll be cuddling his cute button nose onto to Chanyeol but the next minute he'll be ignoring him and acting all mighty. Kai also has a part-time job at a restuarant his cousin hooked him up with. Kai absolutely LOVES cuddling his doggies and talking endlessly about his day to his doggies, after a long tiring day determined to prove his family wrong that he can live without their 'support'. But it's really hard for Kai to hide his friends/pets from his parents that check up on him once a month.

It was another long and tiring for Kai as he through the rubbish into the bin in the back of the restuarant. Kai sighed as he was about to head home when he heard a faint mewl come from the back of the bin. Kai quickly turned around with a big smile on his face as he saw a fluffy white cat lazily laying on his stomach peering up at him with it's lazy stare. Kai internally sqealed and fanboyed over the kitty's adorableness. So he did the most logical thing any human would do he took the cat home.. Well without thinking maybe the cat got lost from it's owner.

Soo this is part one~