You'll thank me later- Kai your favourite neighbour

Exo Hybrid Drabbles~

- Thank you for reading and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL YOU TALL BALL OF FLUFF!!! 

Back to what happend before:

After cuddling Chanyeol and squishing his face on Chanyeol's shoulder..Chanyeol...Well he fainted. Yep. You see for the usually lonely Chanyeol this was cuteness overload he hadn't felt or seen in.. Well ever. So as Baekhyun was patiently waiting for Chanyeol or better known as Master Chanyeol or Channie. Heh. So Baekhyun sat cutely on the floor playing with his fingers while humming to Cheer up and TT. Suddenly a 'unknown' force made the tv go on to Cheer up and TT so Baekhyun giddily stood up to dance to the songs perfectly might I add. 

So when Chanyeol woke up he got the fright of his life seeing HIS cutie dancing even more cutely to Cheer up these were the thoughts going through his head *OH HOLY KRIS(the Kris puns ;) sorry lol) HE'S SHAKING HIS CUTE LITTLE WHILE DANCING EXTRA CUTELY UGHHHAHAHEHEHE NO ERTED THOUGHTS CHANYEOL!!"* So as the being the happy go lucky puppy hybrid Baekhyun was he pulled Chanyeol in while dancing to ring-around-poses in a small circle with a peaceful look on his head saying "whaaa Master Chanyeol this is fuunnn hehe~" This morning ritual had gone on for 2 weeks..

Maaajor time later cuz I was tooo lazy to write longer sorry:

It was must like any morning or rather afternoon because Chanyeol always woke up so late as they dancing to ring-around-poses which Chanyeol had gotten used to,Chanyeol tripped on Baekhyun.. 

Being this close to Baekhyun Chanyeol realised how beautiful Baekhyun really was with his cute flushed complextion, his soft curves Chanyeol felt mold into his hands perfectly, his eyes fluttered lightly as he looked up at Chanyeol with his big adoring eyes and his small mouth coming closer to his ear saying "Channie kiss me" So Chanyeol did just that. Chanyeol felt he was in heaven when there kiss and bodies molded perfectly together. Chanyeol felt so many emotions being pored into just one kiss, Baekhyun looked fragile as their kiss was just as fragile and intimate as Baekhyun felt.. His first kiss given to his master the one he truly loved holding him tightly in his arms like he was the most precious thing in the world and that adoring look on Chanyeol's face as he saw his beautiful shy Angel staring back at him. But Chanyeol was still wondering why Baekhyun initiated the kiss.. So he asked which the cute puppy replied with "O-oh the nice neighbour Kai t-told me that you would l-love me if I kissed you soo.." Which Chanyeol chuckled lightly with a light blush decorating his face. As he replied "Oh my sweet Angel,I always loved you, gosh you're so innocent and cute how couldn't I fall in love with you?" Which made Baekhyun react cutely while sqeaking out "Wha-what s-stop Channie y-you're making me blush and the nice neighbour was right yay!." To that Baekhyun bowed his face while rubbing his legs together in a shy manner. Chanyeol cooed at Baekhyun while squishing Baekhyun's soft cheeks. He thought *Ahh so that's why Kai left that note.. Tsk that idiot, huh thank him later..* In just 2 weeks  Chanyeol had fallen in love. 

- I don't know about this,I hope you liked it.-