Chanbaek lyfu

Exo Hybrid Drabbles~

-Hehe I'll be making a Chanbaek hybrid au~ Stay tuned~

Park Chanyeol is lonely, so for his birthday his trusty sidekick Kai aka that one dog/cat lover who lives next door decides to give him a present.. A veryy cutee and adorable present. Heh. Chanyeol unwantedly and finally wakes up with a growl. As he muttered "Great is it Kai again ughhh why can't I get any peace and quiet.." So Chanyeol unwillingly got out of his cozy bed as he passed his mirror he saw his hair was wildly ruffled coming up all different directions and had this look in his face that said ' of I wanna sleep' but Kai still didn't get that he just wanted to be alone.. So as Chanyeol begrudgingly opened the door he said "For the last time Kai, I don't need or want a girlfriend!!" Kai just blinked his eyes and in his bubbly manner exclaimed "Huh, haha I get it you're into boys but since you're unbearably picky-" At that Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Jeez Kai just tell me what you want already?." At that Kai did some weird hand gestures and continued speaking "Okay, okay jeez just trying to help a friend out.. But anyway I got you a present Yeollie~" Chanyeol's eye twitched at the nickname and sighed. Chanyeol's eyes widened in amusement at the slightly big box handed to him by Kai who had this big smile on his face which weirded him out. "Hah thanks you can go now, byee" Chanyeol smiled at the thought of the present Kai gave him, secretly happy Kai was his friend.

Suddenly a thud and a whimper could be heard from the big box, which made Chanyeol puzzeled so hesitantly Chanyeol opened the box to see the most beautiful creature he's ever seen in his life. The puppy boy who was in the box stared up at Chanyeol with his big, adorable brown puppy dog eyes that made Chanyeol want to hug him to death. Chanyeol thought *Good god, the boy is barely wearing anything, I can't take this cuteness ahhhhhhhhh- wait is that puppy dog ears? And that small tail ughhahahah why soo cutee, damn you KAI!!* Chanyeol blinked as he internally screamed in his head. *Dammit Chanyeol stop thinking like this you got a Krisis on your hands- heh Krisis heh wish that Kris guy wa-* As Chanyeol was to busy getting lost in his thoughts he missed that the the puppy boy had stood up and hugged his waist and smiled sweetly while saying "H-hello master I'm Baekhyun I hope we get along, please take care o-of me." With that god damn heavenly voice of his. Chanyeol felt his soul take flight at that, he was loong gone now. 

Part 1~ Chanbaek~ <3