I'm not a Kitty!!!

Exo Hybrid Drabbles~

Thank you for reading <3 Only part 1 though

It was interesting how Sehun and Luhan met. 

Sehun was always a shy boy. You see ever since Sehun was just a baby he was extremely shy, it also didn't help that people would make fun of his lisp and stuttering.. When Sehun was four everday he would come home with a sad pout on his face as he asked his mother cutely " Mama am I weird? Why do the kids not like me? I d-do try mm-my best but they still don't like me.." Sehun's mother would look down at Sehun's in a soft way and kneel down as she held Sehun close in her arms and swiped away his tears away with her slender hands as she lulled away his insecurites and worries. Sehun grew more self conscious and shy after he was bullied.  Sehun grew up to be very close with his mother and admire because she raised him all my himself after his father 'disappeared'. Well that's what Sehun's mother used to say but deep down she knew she was just trying to find an excuse that Sehun's father didn't leave them... But he did and THEY won't ever forget that. She was sure back then that he still loved them.

Sehun grew up to be a handsome young boy, with flawless skin as pale and pure as snow, his tall stature of those of a model, his small cupid lips and when his eyes would crinkle cutely when he was happy *sighh* he would have all the ladies (and men). WOULD have but he was 'a little' rusty on his social skills which made him seem like a Cold Prince but in reality he was just a shy boy trying to fit in. Sehun believes that when the person he loves come's he'll know. 

It's been eleven years since Sehun's father left. Sehun is 19 now living in his shared apartment with his close friend Kai, but to be honest his never home cuz he's always at Kyungsoo's house. Sehun was never a party boy like Kai who once or twice dragged Sehun to one of the biggest parties which would live Sehun with a huge hangover. He would rather be covered in a cozy blanket with bubble tea and a good book *cough cough fanfics*. 

*CRASH EEEK* "Ughhh what was that" Sehun muttered incoherent words like "great I'm hungry, i should go to sleep but what if it's a burgular?, haaaah what if they steal my plushi collection" So Sehun went running to his plushies rescue.. Well kind of. 

"Huh..."

 What he didn't expect was a boy who barely had any clothes on who literally screamed FRAGILE AND DOLL sleeping heavily on his kitchen table. Sehun blinked his eyes rapidly as he couldn't belive what he saw... A boy hybrid who broke into his house sleeping soundly oh his table... Great. "WOAHH" Sehun suddenly slipped and landed face splat in front of the boy. "Oww,oww,owwww my poor .. That was stupid." Murmured Sehun. Sehun furrowed his eyes puzzedly as turned his head side ways to look at the boy's innocent sleeping face but white pinkish ears that twitched lightly. Sehun's eyes widened for a complete diffrent reason though. 

"Hah cute" Sehun whispered as he felt a blush unknowingly creep onto his cheeks...

-Sorry this was very rushed- I'll edit it later .-.