Milk

MEANIE ONESHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MILK

Summary - When Jeon Wonwoo gets too distracted by Kim Mingyu.

Jeon Wonwoo was thoroughly upset. This was the second meal in a row where Mingyu willingly chose to sit next to Hoshi. At lunch, he sat next to Hoshi and fed him using the same spoon. Now at dinner, he was constantly using his chopsticks to pick up side dishes and placing them into Hoshi's bowl.

"I'm done eating."

Wonwoo sighed as he pushed his chair back, making sure to glare at Kim Mingyu and Kwon Soonyoung the whole time. 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol-hyung and Jeonghan-hyung were busily preparing snacks and games, hoping to help the members bond. After all arrangements were made, it was Papa Seungcheol-hyung who came to get his son.

"Wonwoo-ya, come participate. It's for the team."

Of course, with a request like that from their beloved leader-hyung, Jeon Wonwoo was in no position to refuse. With sheer willpower, he trotted to the living area only to be faced with yet another unpleasant sight.

Kwon Soonyoung was laying down on the couch with his head on Kim Mingyu's lap. Cue the squeals of all Moshi shippers. Agitation clearly written on his face, Wonwoo sat down next to Jun and ignored Mingyu for the rest of the night.

"Alright, let's play the paper passing game!"

Jeonghan-hyung had put in a lot of effort planning this ahead. By pure luck, Wonwoo found himself in the worst possible situation. The order that Jeonghan-hyung had decided on for their group was: Kwon Soonyoung, Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo and then Wen Junhui.

Moshi? I'll just have to make Wonhui happen then, Wonwoo thought to himself.

The game began and Hoshi passed the thin sheets of paper to Mingyu swiftly, like a professional player. Wonwoo clenched his teeth in pure disgust each time he witness the lips of his beloved Kim Mingyu protected by only a sheer millimeter of material. When Mingyu passed the sheet to him, Wonwoo couldn't help but hope that the paper would oh-so-conveniently fall, exposing Mingyu's soft and luscious lips for him to kiss--by accident, of course.

There were only a few seconds left. Hoshi was rushing. Mingyu was rushing. Even Wonwoo was rushing. The situation that Wonwoo had hoped would happen did happen, only it wasn't between him and Mingyu but instead it was between Hoshi and Mingyu. Wonwoo stared at them with wide eyes, even minutes after everyone had already recovered from the little mishap.

Kwon Soonyoung, how dare you kiss my man? Wonwoo thought.

"Let's play truth or dare!" 

The next game was proposed by none other than noisy little Seokmin. 

"I'm in!"

And of course, being his same-aged chingu, Kim Mingyu agreed.

Five rounds into the game, Wonwoo was already bored. He wanted something m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter