Date

MEANIE ONESHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


DATE

Summary: When Mingyu plans the perfect date for Jeon Wonwoo.

* * *

For my Jeon Wonwoo. - KMG

* * *

Mingyu grinned in delight at the thought of his hyung's smiling face once he set eyes on the prize. He knew exactly how to get Jeon Wonwoo excited. And today, he was going to do exactly that.

When everything was perfectly set up to his content, Mingyu got dressed in his trademark turtleneck sweater and a blazer.

He knew that his Wonwoo-hyung loved how y he looked in this casual-formal wear. He also knew that the efforts his hyung took to undress him of said body wear was something the both of them particularly enjoyed.

Kim Mingyu was determined to make this day perfect for Jeon Wonwoo.

Mingyu spent the whole morning in the kitchen preparing ingredients-everything to make his hyung's favorite foods.

He then spent the afternoon checking weather forecasts and making reservations.

And when evening finally came, everything was set to perfection.

Mingyu returned to the dorm, texting the contact he had so possessively named 'Mine ❤️'.

- Hyung~ Get ready to sneak out. I'm coming to kidnap you. ❤️

Mine ❤️: Pabo.

- Wae? Crazy for you pabo? Then yes.

Mine ❤️: ... 
Mine ❤️: Just come already.

- Aigoo. Just don't scream too loudly.

Mine ❤️: With my deep voice, they'll think I'm attacking you if I scream.

- I won't mind that... ❤️

Mine ❤️: Crazy.

- Crazy for you.

Mine ❤️: Just crazy.

- Meanie.

Mine ❤️: Quickly come! Don't look at your phone while walking, it's dangerous.

- Worried about me? Should have just said so. Tch.

Mine ❤️: Bye.

- Aishhhh. So mean.

Just you wait, Mingyu thought. I'll deal with you when I get home. Looks like you need to be punished.

The sound of the door clicking open made Wonwoo jump. He knew it was Kim Mingyu. As blind, dense and ignorant as he was, he still sensed that Mingyu was up to something.

"Hyung~ Where are you?" Mingyu hollered for his hyung as he took his shoes off.

"Over here."

Wonwoo peered his head out the room, still dressed in his pajamas. He had woken up that late today since the company had finally given them their long-awaited break and he had to admit, he was a little disappointed when Mingyu didn't make any plans with him beforehand. The text that Mingyu sent him earlier told him that Mingyu may have had something planned after all, and he was totally looking forward to whatever it may be. Seeing his Mingyu dressed so nicely definitely got him excited, just like Mingyu wanted.

"Get dressed. Let's go."

Mingyu entered the room and urged his hyung to go take a shower. Of course, he didn't manage that without inserting a few threats.

"I'm so lazy."

"If you don't go now, I'll come in with you."

"What!?"

"Go."

As tempting as it was, Wonwoo could not allow that to happen or they would spend the whole day in the shower and he couldn't afford to do that because he was much more curious as to what Mingyu had planned for the day.

Mingyu occupied himself by going through Wonwoo's closet and picked out his favorite outfit for Wonwoo-one that matched his.

"Here, wear this."

Mingyu handed the outfit he had chosen for Wonwoo and stepped out to let his hyung change. He didn't need to be distracted from his goal by his hyung's beautiful bare body just yet. He would just have to make do with the images his imagination provided him while he waited outside.

When Wonwoo finally stepped out, he realized how similar their clothes were.

"Ya! How can I wear this?"

"What's wrong?"

"People are going to get suspicious!"

"About what? The matching couple look? They'll just think it's one of our group outfits."

Wonwoo couldn't argue. Mingyu had made a good point. And it wasn't as if he didn't want to achieve a couple look with his beloved other half.

"Where are we going?" Wonwoo asked.

"I can't tell you that."

Mingyu playfully nudged his hyung and proceeded to push him out the door.

The first place Mingyu had wanted to take his hyung was to a carnival that had been set up specifically today.

As girly as it may have been, Mingyu had always wanted to ride on the Ferris wheel with his one and only, simply because of the countless number of superstitions that promised eternal love.

"Ferris wheel?"

Wonwoo questioned his decision but did not protest. Once the two got onto a carriage, Mingyu whispered to the man in charge who simply nodded and closed the door, leaving the two alone. Then they were hoisted up into the air.

"Technically, we're totally alone right now," Mingyu began. "Anything you want to do or say?"

Mingyu knew he was being mischievous, but he wanted to know what Wonwoo would do when they were totally isolated from the world-from their members and their fans.

"What do you mean?"

Wonwoo was suspicious. He didn't expect Mingyu's sudden question and he honestly did not know how to react.

"The members aren't here. The fans aren't here. If there's anything you've been holding back, you have me all to yourself right now, hyung."

Mingyu assumed a serious expression, expressing his sincerity. He wanted his hyung to tell him everything - from his worries to his enjoyments.

"Okay," Wonwoo replied, taking a deep breath. "What do I say?"

"Anything you want, hyung. Talk to me."

"This is hard."

"Fine, I'll start."

Mingyu was willing to do anything to get his hyung to be honest today.

"I don't like it when you're friendly with the other members. Like when you touch them, intentionally or accidentally."

"Okay..."

"Also when you're always with Jun-hyung, Soonyoung-hyung or even Jisoo-hyung, it makes me-I just don't like seeing you so close to them."

"Hm..."

"And when you always treat the other members so kindly but then when it comes to me you're cold... It makes me sad."

"Sorry..."

"And the fact that you don't tell me about things. I don't want to force you hyung, but I'm greedy... I want to know everything about you... What you like, what you don't like, what I can do to make you happier..."

"I am happy."

"I know you're happy-! But, I mean, you never tell me directly! I have to sit here and guess. I don't even know if you like half the things I do and then when you're so cold to me, I wonder if I did something wrong. And the things you do for the fans, is it real? Can I think that it's real? Whether you're nice to me or mean to me in front of them, I can't even tell what's real and what's not and that makes me-"

Poor little Mingyu did not expect himself to be bursting out with his own worries when he specifically told his hyung that he would be listening to his worries. Of course, Mingyu didn't expect Wonwoo to take initiative and lean over to pull him into a sudden kiss either.

They were at the highest point of the ride. No one could see them from this angle and Wonwoo had been extra careful. Seeing his Mingyu blurt out his insecurities made him low-key happy. It showed how much Mingyu did care for him. He wasn't one to be mean a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter