Jealousy

MEANIE ONESHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STORY BY ChocoMalt

For the Jeon Wonwoo to my Kim Mingyu. Tehe. *pukes at self*

--

JEALOUSY

Summary - When Kim Mingyu can no longer just sit back and do nothing.

He rolled over under the pure white covers, coming face-to-face with the handsome silhouette of his hyung, sleeping peacefully. The young man took this chance to admire the dark features on the pale face of the person sleeping next to him, wondering how someone can be so attractive.

"Saranghae," he whispers softly into his hyung's ear, giggling as the person in front of him scrunched his face slightly.

The still sleeping man s his arm around bare waist of the young man beside him, his cold touch sending chills down the man's spine.

"Kim...Mingyu..."

"Yes, hyung?"

The young man replied to the sleeping man despite knowing that he was still dreaming.

--

I am in love with my best friend.

For everyone else, that cliched line would probably lead to some corny plot in an equally cringe-worthy romantic comedy. But for Kim Mingyu, it was something that brought him both great pain and joy.

He had woken up late that Saturday morning. The dorm was warm with the temperature of noon. As Mingyu sat up peacefully, he noticed two things: Jeon Wonwoo being absent from the bed beside his and his covers scattered messily on the ground. Well, the weather was to blame for the latter.

Groggily making his way out, Mingyu witnessed the sight of his hyungs playing together with the hose and water sprinklers outside.

Wonwoo skipped past the sprinklers just as Jun sprayed him with the hose. In response, Wonwoo tugged the hose from the far end, jerking Jun towards him before engaging in a sumo wrestling battle to obtain the sacred hose.

That wasn't what Mingyu saw.

Mingyu saw Jeon Wonwoo run gleefully away as Jun chased after him with an equally ecstatic expression. Then he saw his beloved Wonwoo-hyung grab hold of Jun, wrapping his whole body around him and plastered on his beloved hyung's kissable lips was an enormous smile. Mingyu felt his blood boil.

He ran to find Seungcheol-hyung who was busily on his phone.

"Hyung, Jun and Wonwoo-hyung are going to get sick."

Seungcheol couldn't just ignore a statement like that out of concern for his fellow members (read, children). So he got off his and proceeded to call Jun and Wonwoo inside.

"Alright guys, go take a shower!"

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter