Day 4 - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like... (Eunhae)

Write A Day Challenge - December

    So there we were, standing in front of each other. It was December 12th and the air was light. He had just done the worst thing possible and I was trying to hold back my tears. He hit me and now I was angry. But you have to remember, I was only five…

    “Well, I guess it beginning to look a lot like forgiveness, isn’t it Hyukjae?” I asked.

    “Yeah, like I’ll apologise to you.” He replied.

    “You better!”

    “Who says I have to?”

    “Him.” I looked over Eunhyuk’s shoulder and saw our teacher standing there.

    “Lee Hyukjae, apologise, now.” The teacher said crossing his arms.

    Eunhyuk turned back to me and mocked, “Fine, I’m sorry.”

    He stuck his tongue out before running around me.

    “That doesn’t count!” I shouted as I ran after him.

 

    But that was then. I did happen to get my revenge when I was eighteen. I was working at my job at the time, tech support and since we were the tech support for a smaller company, we didn’t get many calls. Mostly if we did, they were just prank calls from people in the other cubicles. Hyukjae worked with me in the cubicle next to mine. I pulled off the greatest prank ever and I just couldn’t wait for Eunhyuk to get there!

 

    I was working quietly until he finally arrived. I watched as he approached his desk and I silently snickered while I watched him. He looked over at me but didn’t think much of my laughter. He sat down in his chair and suddenly a loud air horn went off.

    I gave up and laughed out loud at his shocked reaction. He glared at me, “Real funny.”

    I laughed harder and waited a bit longer. It wasn’t the only prank I pulled that day.  When he opened his office drawer, I had turned it into a fish tank.

    “Seriously, Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked.

    My face was bright red with laughter, “What makes you think I did this!?”

    “You’re the only person laughing about it!”

    Laughing harder, he rolled his eyes, “Where’s my stapler?”

    I only giggled in response and he took it upon himself to find it on his own. The only reason I knew he had found it was because he took it upon himself to shout.

    “Seriously!? Again!?”

    I watched as he held up the plate of jello with his stapler stuck inside and I lost it. I laughed and laughed until my cheeks and sides hurt.

    “Why do you do this?” He asked.

    My laughing died down, slightly, “Do… D-Do you remember when you punched me when we were little?”

    “Yeah?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

    “Well, i-it’s beginning to look a lot like u-unfinished business.” I lost it again and laughed extremely hard.

    Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and looked back down at the plate of jello. He made a disgusted look as he carefully pulled out his stapler. “I hate you.”

 

    And that’s how it went on for the next seven years. We dedicated ourselves to pranking each other on the daily. Pranks ranging from hanging pictures of Nicolas Cage all over the others house, to loading the other person's washing machine with dish soap. Anything you could imagine we probably did it. But today… Today was a day I was not expecting would ever happen…

 

    I was sitting at home, watching tv when there was a knock at my door. I stood to answer it and there he was, Lee Hyukjae, standing perfectly in his casual outfit.

    “Eunhyuk?” I questioned, “What are you doing?”

    He stared at the ground, “I want to come to terms with you. I want us to call off all of our pranks.”

    I blinked a few times and looked around him, outside, “Uh huh. And I suppose you want me to agree to this?”

    He nodded.

    “Why?”

    He smiled, “Because each day we play pranks, I find myself falling for you, more and more.”

    I scoffed, “Yeah and I turn into a unicorn. Really, why are you here?”

    He looked up at me, “I’m serious.”

    I leaned against the doorframe, “So, you want me to stop doing what I love, which is ruining your life, because you love me?

    Eunhyuk nodded.

    “Right…” I looked away awkwardly, “Well, if you can show me that you actually like me and this isn’t a prank, let me know now.”

    “It’s not a prank. I’m being serious.”

    “I don’t see one speck of seriousness on your face.”

    “What do you want me to do? Kiss you?”

    I laughed, “You don’t have the-”

    Cutting off my sentence, shocking me, Eunhyuk leaned forward and pecked my lips. He pulled away, “There.”

    I blinked a few times. There was something about his lips and I wanted to feel it again. “I-I still don’t believe you.”

    He leaned forward again and kissed me once more for longer this time. When he pulled away, I pulled him inside my apartment. Closing my door behind him, I pinned him against it.

    “What kind of sick joke is this?” I asked.

    Eunhyuk stopped and stared at me, “Why don’t you believe me?”

    “Make me believe.”

    And with that, Eunhyuk pressed his lips against mine, harshly. I dragged him away from the door, keeping our lips locked together and led him to my room. He took it upon himself to push me against the bed before straddling me.

    Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile at me, “Well… It’s beginning to look a lot like…”

    I blinked a few times, “Like what?”

    “I don’t know. That’s always been your line. What’s it look like?”

    I laughed, “It’s beginning to look a lot like, EunHae.”

    “You’re cheesy.”

    “Good.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Cheesiness for days! Hahaha I hope you all enjoyed this. I know there's a lot of Kyumin fans subscribed here, but I hope you still all will enjoy the Eunhae(:

Thankyu to my commenters, readers, subscribers, and voters! It means a lot!(:

Have an Eunhae-tastic day!(: