Chapter 2

BEWARE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon's POV.

I don’t know why i didn’t kill her. She saw who i was. Who i am. I’m a Parahuman. I am supposed to kill anyone who saw us using our powers. But,  i feel like that i can’t. I felt something about her. Something odd.

 

I was walking to my house. Well, our house. I lived with other 12 boys. It was in the suburbs of course. We wouldn’t have a house in a big and crowded city. With 12 boys living in one house, living in the city would be hard. I walked slowly, my mind was still thinking about her.

 

Her eyes.

 

It was different. Like a human wouldn’t have those kind of eyes. Her eyes was..captivating.  

 

“hey, Ver! What are you doing?” a voice shattered my mind.

 

I looked around, realizing i was already infront of my house with Jeonghan hyung waving to me infront of the front door.

 

“oh, nothing hyung.” I answered quitely, walking to him.

 

Jeonghan hyung looked at me suspiciously, and stopped me when i walked past him. I turned to look at him and he started to use his power on me.

 

“tell me the truth, vernon.” Jeonghan hyung said seriously yet worried.

 

“a girl saw using my power and i didn’t kill her.” I stated unconciously. Well i can’t because Jeonghan hyung have this mind control power so he could control my mind.

 

Jeonghan hyung looked pretty suprised and loosen his grab on me.

 

I shook my head to get rid of that blurryness as i gain my mind back. I glanced at Jeonghan hyung and he has this worried look on his face.

 

“oh what’s Seungcheol gonna do to you?” Jeonghan hyung muttered.

 

My face darkened as i thought what would Seungcheol hyung do to me. He’s gonna be really mad.

 

‘i’m dead.’ I said bitterly in my head.

 

“oh yeah you are.”

 

Damn, i forgot Jeonghan hyung could read my mind.

 

“you better tell him the truth.” Jeonghan hyung said casually. I looked at him like he’s crazy.

 

Jeonghan hyung just shrugged.

 

“it’s better than Seungcheol found out himself. Remember when Seungkwan glued Dino’s chair and lied about it?”

 

I snickered at the memory.

 

Seungkwan tried to glue Dino’s chair because Dino used  his speed to run on every room in the house for his own amusement. Apparently, when Dino went to Seungkwan’s room, Seungkwan was arranging his hair. When Dino ran in full speed, a blast of wind went straight to Seungkwan’s hair and made it look like a bird nest. Seungkwan then went to chase him, but Dino’s power makes Seungkwan failed. So then, Seungkwan thought it would be funny to have Dino’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter