Chapter 1

BEWARE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

I pushed through the front door and began walking in the hallway.Keeping my heads down, i started listening to what this stupid teenagers gossiping about.

 

“hey, did you saw the news last night? some guy died in a car that was not even started yet.” A girl stated.

 

“maybe it was a heart attack.” Her friend reasoned. Stupid.

 

“are you kidding? it must be the Parahumans doing. The police found nothing in the car and the guy who is dead has no disease. Only Parahumans could kill a man without leaving any clue.” The girl argued.

 

‘stupid people. They don’t have a confirmed informations about it and they already jugded them.’ i thought as i walked past them.

 

Living in the society was already tough when you were already shy and anti-social. Now it get more tough with some dangerous creatures roaming around. They are called the Parahumans. They look just like us, but they have some abilities that normal humans doesn’t have. The supernatural abilities.

 

Some said that they could make a 13 story building caught on fire just with just by gesturing their hands towards the building. Others said that they could also make a huge tornado just with a gust of their breath, or make a huge wave with just a wave of a hand. I know, terrifying.

 

Now you asked me if i have ever encountered with them. No, i haven’t. I somehow feel very relieved because some people said that if you encountered by some Parahumans and you saw their faces, Bye bye, love. Yup! You’re dead.

 

Let  me tell you a little bit about me. I’m (Y/N). I’m 16. and i’m skilled on every weaponry. Ever since the Parahumans are in this world, i trained myself to master martial arts and any defensive skills. I have to protect myself, since i got no one to rely on. My parents were dead 2 years ago. I don’t know how they got killed, but i know it’s not a Parahuman who killed them. that’s why i seems pretty much don’t care about the Parahumans.

 

The school went boring. It really did. Why would those idiots still sending us to school anyway, there are dangerous people roaming around freely that could kill anyone anytime. Oh! Right! Because the degree of the angle of a triangle could save us from a human with superpower. Please note the sarcasm.

 

Now, i just went back home. Hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter