Chapter 3

BEWARE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV.

I couldn’t sleep. Not even a blink. I kept walking back and forth in my room last night and then decided to lay down.

I can’t stop thinking about that boy. I.....felt something. Like an odd feeling. But i couldn’t guess what it is.

I sat up on my bed and stretched. Thank goodness i don’t have anyone to seen me like this. I must’ve been to busy looking ugly to notice a shadow appeared from my window. {A/N : Ignore that.}

Lazily picked out some clothes from the closet, i started thinking.

‘why he didn’t kill me?’

Not that i’m not happy for not being killed, but i can’t understand. Parahumans are supposed to kill people who saw their faces or using their powers. That’s just their nature.

My mind went back to that boy. I saw his face. But i couldn’t remember. I only remember his eyes. They were red. I remembered clearly he used his eyes to observed me.

‘ert.’

I felt my cheeks went warm. I cupped them with my cold hands as walk to the kitchen. I lived alone in a small house that was handed-down to me in connection with my parents death. I work in a very well-known diner, the Luster. It’s a well-payed job, so i took the job. I works there on weekends. Which was today.

I opened the refrigerator and see almost nothing inside. I make noted to myself to go to the supermarket.

I opened the front door and sat down to wear my shoes. When i was done, i locked the door and walked towards the diner where i works. It was not far from my house.

I was walking casually, until something behind me dropped. I turned my body and saw a garbage can fell down. Well, that was weird.

I looked around the road, there was no one. I slowly turned my body and go on. I was walking atleast 5 meters away then i heard noises again. But this time, footsteps.

I looked behind me and saw a boy with hoodie covering his face walking behind me. I straighten up my posture and continue walking. I started to hear the footsteps getting closer so i started to walk faster. The boy started to walk faster to. I went faster, he went faster too. At this point, i started running.  I heard a train of cussing and footsteps following my phase.

I kept running until i arrived at the diner. I opened the doors and closed the door in seconds. My boss went outside his office to see what was the noise. His eyes diverted to me, and i walked up to him.

Then i feel something went inside me.

“hey, boss. Could i get an off day?” i asked.

Wait. That wasn’t me. I don’t want to say that.

“Sure, Y/N. You do look a little bit pale.” My boss said.

WHAT’s GOING ON? I CAN’T CONTROL MY BODY!!

My boss went back to his office and i started to get control over my body.

I gasped in suprise. I jumped when somebody tapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter