SERENDIPITY

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALARM CLOCK RINGING....

"~Okay, gotta move now SSeungyeon. You have a lot of things to do at work..but my car...my car is broken...aaaahhh!"

Seungyeon woke up with this in her head . She grab her mobile phone  on her side night table to check on any message . Surprisingly , saw JongHyun missed calls from 7a.m  and a voice call mail ; wonders,she retrieved the voice message . 

"Good morning Bear! you had a good sleep? I'd like to be your chauffeur for the day. I had your car fixed and it'll be ready late  this afternoon .  That if you don't mine.. I'am down here at your condo building  coffee shop. call me?" - End of jonghyun voice message.

 

~"WHAT?! He's here? BEAR?! What is he trying to do?" blurted seungyeon.  She's a bit nervous now. she didn't expect that from  him. so, she called him anyways.

'TWAS PAST 8A.M....

~"Yeoboseyo! I've never thought  you would come and do this kind of thing. I mean, I could've just grab a taxi and get my car later after work. Aren't you working today?" Seungyeon can only say that.

-"I'am my 0wn boss,you know."  Jonghyun boasting                         but no pressure. If you just want to have a 'lil breakfast with me before going to work , I'll be happy." sounds JongHyun. 

~" In 30 minutes then?" seungyeon replied.

 

Consumed by his phone.waiting on seungyeon to come down and show up, he took a selfie shot and post it on his IG account and says, "HAPPY ME".

Seungyeon enters the coffee shop talking to her phone,speaking  with Mori to re-schedule her appointment to an agency who wants to promote her dressing line then approaches JongHyun at the table who was mesmerized by her morning beauty . 

~"Annyeong!" She greeted . Jonghyun sits still like he had seen a premonition of Angel from heaven. Seungyeon snaps her finger to get his attention and jonghyun responded with..."0h!" You're finally here. What happened ? as he feels weird and smiled. "What would you like for breakfast ? as he continues. Seungyeon chooses  Orange juice , bagel with cream cheese and mocha coffee. Jonghyun stands to order at the counter and glancing back at seungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter