EXPECTATION

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7a.m, Sunday at Lee jonghyun parents house serves dinner at the table.

"Son, heard you're taking a week off from work? " Mr. Lee says and confirming  if it's true. "Yes, Appa. just setting  my Grove for the next month  re-opening of my ski resort ."  That's  good  son but don't forget the blind date I'am setting up for you. - but appa? jong Hyun protested . ..no but son just try to meet her and see for yourself . I warn you, you can't  resist this lovely young lady . I know her since little. Never thought she would grow up so pretty, smart and courteous girl. ~Yah,right appa.- as if I didn't know the type you always set up on me before .  Lee JongHyun sarcastically answering his father. "Not this time,I guarantee  you young man." Mr. Lee confidently assuring to his son. - for  sure  you'll hook up to that lady.  she had an interesting straightforward attitude; that at the back of his mind.

 

Packing his stuffs for an early morning drive to start his week off, Lee JongHyun lays in bed thinking what else he would do during his off .  aside from mountain hiking, biking... he thought of fishing. Yes! that's  0ne thing I'd like to do. He went down  to their house basement  and look for his dad's  fishing rods. He is at the condo he had at downtown  seoul. can't even find it. He went up to his appa's study room ask where  is the fishing rod and if he can barrow it. appa said it was in their garage. 

Quite a bit late when he went to their garage and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter