BUSY BEES

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week had past, like it was yesterday for both Jonghyun and Seungyeon. 

 

                       ____________________________________

Paperworks are stacked on JongHyun desk for him to review and approved for signature . All these in just a week off . shortage of staff for the season opening is what bothers jonghyun  while reviewing the programs for his winter ski resort opening.

He press the intercom button connecting to Juniel and verify if she had made the delivery he'd asked earlier on. ~"yes,sir. I had made the purchase  and it will be delivered after lunch with your short  message on it." Juniel have said. ~" Arraso. Thank you and I would like you to check  on the site at 3 pm. just to conform with our  staffs there. also you can go home after. email me your report  before 8 tonight . " instructed JongHyun. ~" OK sir.I will . as Juniel ends their conversation.

 

Stressed 0ut and panicking  Seungyeon on early work week had Mori worried for her boss. she hadn't gotten to eat her lunch yet. that as she could remember. she asked her but Seungyeon would just nod  and answers after her paperwork and when  client calls are over that she would take her break.

It was 2pm and Seungyeon felt she was seeing double on her computer screen and remembers  she hadn't  eaten yet or even drink some liquids . 

Stands up and she's heading out to her late lunch and passes by Mori's desk to endorse  her 0ne client return call. she couldn't bare to wait for it even for a minute because she's feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter