LIKE A PUZZLE

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twitching their faces as they've meet both their eyes, looking baffled,lost for words  and numb.They both lifted their shoulders as a gesture of somewhat like saying "What's going 0n."

Shocked to see her with a man hand in hand; His father  introduce Mr.Gong with his daughter Miss Gong Seung yeon.  "I'am sure you have met this pretty lady here and remembers her dad." As his father utters he was denying by what's Infront of him, instead he shakes hand with Mr.Gong and bowed at him.

Mr. Gong is his father fraternity brother during college years  and his bestfriend until up to this date. The Gong family went to America after their family construction business got bankrupt. Stablish a new venture on a foreign land but never lost contact  with Mr. Lee  and exchanging some possible set up for their kids to extend the brotherhood in them. Guess their words are realizing now...

 

"So,this  is what my brother is talking about. Finally  I met you in a long time JongHyun-ah. Heard your getting along with my daughter. Please take good care of her and congratulations on this venture." Mr. Gong opens up.

Seungyeon feeling shy just sounded "Abeoji". Scolded her dad In reaction to what her dad asked JongHyun. 

They're escorted once again to the table for lunch. Seated awkwardly side by side, Seungyeon says her apology. " JongHyun, sorry I have no idea this would happen. I didn't thought uncle lee is your father and I would come to this supposed date with him." Seungyeon confessed. But you didn't reply  on my last message,she adds while elbowing jonghyun. "I was busy earlier as you can see and I'am planning on replying on it after this event but you came anyways. So no need right?" JongHyun retaliates. Seungyeon couldn't agree more.

The elders are just amazed on what they've witnessing and by looking at them chatting comfortably gushing on their little action,whispering and all made them bump each other fist under the table. That shows to them that it's done deal for their kids.

Seungyeon didn't eat that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter