SOLACE

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day that was....

 

"Annyeong, JongHyun-shi.Sorry to call you this late. Are you home already?" -"No. still at the office." -"why ? something wrong?" jong worried voice. ~"just  need a favor  'Coz I didn't know any tow company . My car broke in the middle of the high way on my way home and it's kinda dark in here. could you please  call for me? Don't  know what to do." -"ok,stay calm and tell me where you at exactly . Wait for me and i'll call some help." jong assured her.  ~"0h no,don't bother . I don't want to be burden. just send some help will do." seungyeon replied.  ~"You're  not, miss Gong seung yeon and I insist." JongHyun disagreeing on her.

As JongHyun zoom 0ut of the office and heads down the parking lot,starts his car and turn on the GPS . He dialed his friend  tow company  and instructed  them to where seungyeon at.  They say more or less 45 minutes  to get to that place . ended the call and dialed  seungyeon number to check on her.

"Hello,are you alright ? Help is coming in 45 minutes . Did you eat? need something? " JongHyun is worried  because he knows she was alone there. what if some0ne approach and harm her? imagining those things make him floored his car. -"Stay on the line sseungyeon and stay inside your car and locked it." JongHyun commands.

Like a blink of an eye. Jonghyun arrives at seungyeon location. It was also before the tow company came. Seungyeon being too scared and Overwhelmed,jump out of her car when she saw jonghyun parks in front of her car. Without thinking  as if her body longed  for comfort  embraced JongHyun  and cries her worries like a baby to her dad. Jonghyun  comforts her like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter