Chapter 05;5

Years of eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5,5: Taejongdae resort park 

 

 

 

 

We took the bus from the bus stop at nampo station and sat in the back of the bus for about half an hour. I was leaning my head on the window and Chen was sitting beside me with his eyes closed. I could already tell he was just as tired as me, if not even more. When we finally arrived Chen had to drag me outside the bus since I wasn’t fully awake yet.

 

“Let’s go and buy some tickets for the train. You brought your camera with you?” Chen took my arm and we made our way to the ticket stand. Chen purchased one duo-ticket that we shared between us. “We can just hop on the train whenever we want if there’s room and you don’t lose your ticket, so no worries.” His face lit up and his cheeks grew closer to his eyes when he smiled.


“Do you know a place to take great pictures?” I looked around and saw a mob of people coming straight at us with a guide in the lead. When they walked past us I could hear the guide shouting out in chinese and I giggled.
 

“There’s the train!” Chen shouted as the train stood in front of us shortly after. A lot of people decided to take the train just like us and the first wagon was cramped as we shared a four seat with a couple.

 

“I didn’t knew there was going to be this many people…” Chen whispered and I waved my hand in the air.

 

“No, it’s fine!” I said and looked to the right since Chen was taking up all the view from my left. We hadn’t had time to plan too much for our trip to Busan but we had both decided to pay a visit at the Taejongdae resort park. I held a steady grip around the strand and my camera and held it up whenever we passed something worthy of being photographed. When we arrived at the Yeongdo Lighthouse station the lighthouse was nowhere to be seen.

“Maybe we should go to the observatory deck instead?” I asked putting my camera over my shoulder and looked at Chen looking at a big map over the area. I took a step forward and held up my hand in front of his face before taking the map from him.

 

“Hey!” He said and tried to fish the map back. There was only three centimeters between us so when I held it up and backed three steps Chen came in to me he raised his arms in the air to grab the map and I took a step to the side so he staggered forward.

 

“I told you not to mock with me.” I said and gave him a victorious smile.

 

“Fine. But you should at least let me decide our next place.”

 

“Sure.”

 

After walking up a steep arduous hill I took some photos of the area before Chen grabbed my camera and asked me to pose. I held up my hands in the air in one picture and held up a peace-sign with my fingers in another. After a couple of minutes standing outside the observatory building we decided to walk to the lighthouse since we’d heard so much about that place. One we arrived where the train stopped, at the lighthouse station, we realized we had to pass through a fairly long flight of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter