Chapter 05

Years of eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Sober

 

 

 

Part 1.

 

Two days. Two days until I would be able to buy tickets to Jongin’s Christmas event. It was already the last days of november and december was coming up. Most of the leaves had fallen, and gusts of wind sent them spiraling along the roadsides. I had been laying in bed, awake almost the whole night after I’d taken Chen to his separate room before going to bed myself. But I was unable to fall asleep as I kept thinking about my project, about Jongin and about Chen. Knowing I had so much ahead of me, now that I knew what I wanted to do, only gave me two hours of sleep that night.

 

As I turned to the right, the blanket was pulled with me and the cold air swept under the covers along my legs that made me shudder. As if small spikes impaled against the cold breeze. Quickly, I reached for my cellphone lying on the bedside table and pulled out the charger that was stuck to it, rolled back into the bed and enjoyed the warmth that stayed inside the covers.

 

“Are you awake?” I texted Chen. When I looked at the time, it was only nine in the morning. Since Chen was really drunk yesterday I wasn’t sure if he would even be enough sober to actually do something today. Maybe he wanted to stay in bed all day? I mean, I actually had to carry him out from the taxi myself, climbing all those freaking stairs, three to be exact since there wasn’t an elevator in the hotel, with my arms around his body. Then when we arrived outside his room, I had to go through his pockets for his key, open the door with one hand while holding him in the other and then put him to bed. Taking off his clothes was my limit. I only took of his jacket and shoes since I didn’t wanted the bed to be dirty.

 

I wasn’t sure how long I waited but he sure took his time to respond.

“I don’t feel very well… :(“

“You don’t remember last night?”

“Only the restaurant… why?”

“Did I do something??”

“Totally ;)”

“What? Jihye?”

“Tell me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter