Chapter 6

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 days since that incident. The fateful day that almost took away my loved ones. Yeah, almost. I do feel thankful but sadly, he's still unconscious. The doctor, which is also my uncle, say that he arrive in a very weak state but will wake up soon. Me? I got my memories back. Every single one of them, including my memories of my father, who is accompanying me eating right at this moment. He been here with me since the day I arrive at the main house. 

I didn't get mad at him nor my mother. I also didn't get mad at my friends because I know that they do it for my safety. To tell you the truth, I do get upset about it at first, but seeing Sehun being unconscious make realize that it's better that I didn't know about something rather than knowing it without really understand about it. By the way, they already explain it to me everything and it easy for me to understand since I already got my memories back. 

"Do you think he will wake up soon?" I say while looking at my food, still playing with them. I know that I have to eat something but I just couldn't digest the food. 

"He will darling. I know him long enough to know that he is strong. So, don't worry. He just need his rest by now." My father say. I know that he just want to give me comfort. But deep inside of me, I still worries. 

"Now, eat your food Jihyo. It won't enter your stomach by itself you know." My mom say. I give them a small smile and begin to eat my food, as much as my appetite take me. 

"I'll be going now." I say and stand up as soon as I finish my drink. 

They give me a smile, knowing where I was heading to. The room that I spend most of my times and the room that feel like my second bedroom. His room. I take my time walking. I gather all my courage and strength with every steps I take, just to make sure I won't breakdown when I see him. Yeah, I did breakdown before but thanks to all the support I get, I was able to stand till now. I just wish that miracle will happen and he is awake by the time I enter the room. I stop my step when I arrive at the door and take a deep breath before turning the knob. 

"Sehun! You awake." I say when I see him sitting down on the bed, looking at my direction with a smile. 

My eyes blurry and I can feel tears falling on my cheek. I didn't even realize that I'm starting to walk faster toward him, into his arm and hug him. I can't stop myself from sobbing in his embrace, thanking God for giving him back to me. I miss him. 

"It's okay Jihyo. I'm here now." he say and kiss my head, trying to give me comfort and assurance that he will not be gone again. 

"Doctor." I mumble as the thought of him injured entering my mind. I stop crying but still sobbing a bit. 

"What?" he ask and distancing our body to take a look on my face. 

"Uncle. Yeah, uncle." I say and stand up quickly before exiting the room to find the doctor, leaving Sehun confused alone. I fastenings my pace, hoping that the sooner I meet him, the sooner he diagnosis Sehun. 

'Why this house has to be ing huge?' I thought when I still hasn't find my uncle. I already search like 15 rooms and still haven't see his figure. I stop my step and decided to rethink. 

"If I was uncle, where could I be right now?" I say to myself. 

"He in the study room Miss." a female voice say. I turn my head and realize that there was a maid in the hallway, just a meter away from where I was standing. 

"Right! Thank you." I say and walk right away without brother to wait for her to continue her words. I fastening my pace and arrive in just a few minutes, which feel a lot longer than that. 

"Uncle!" I say as soon as I arrive in the study room. Both my uncle and Suho startled with my sudden burst in the room. Call me rude but at the moment, I just didn't care for manner because Sehun is more important than that. 

"You have to come with me. Hurry!" I say and pull his hand, dragging him along with me toward Sehun's room. I didn't explain myself to Suho because that can be explain later on.   

"Slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter