Chapter 5

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let her go. She has nothing to do with us. It’s me that you want.” Sehun say with a clenched teeth. He look like a beast that ready to attack his prey, but Doojoon doesn't look like one. He looks more like a monster that hides under your bed.

“Aw, what a sweet boyfriend you got here Jihyo. He's so protective over you. Well, you can’t deny that because not only your secret that he kept, but his secret as well. Isn’t it Sehun?” Doojoon say but Sehun didn't hear any of it. Actually, he didn't want to hear it because at the moment, all his attention is toward me. 

“Don’t worry Jihyo. We’ll get you out of here. You're going to be fine.” He say with assurance written on his face. He looks too worried, as if he is afraid to lose me again. 

‘Those words. It can’t be. No way.’ I thought. The words that keep on playing in my sleep. The words that I've been searching for its owner. And now I find it. Its him all along. Unfortunately, we were stuck in this situation. 

"It's you" I say but it only come out as gibberish. 

"What are you saying?" Doojoon say and look at me with his question look. I give me the annoying look as if  he didn't understand on why did I talk that way.

"Let get rid of this. After all, you won't be able to talk soon." Doojoon say and get rid of the cloth stuffed in my mouth. 

"So, your saying?" Doojoon ask as soon as my mouth is free.

“It’s him. You are the one Sehun.” I say looking at him, trying to keep it all together.

“You are the voice that I keep hearing before. Those exact words.” I continue when I can see confusion written on their faces.

“Wait a second here, you think I lied to you before Jihyo? I told you didn’t I?” Doojoon say, looking at me with disbelief. It wasn't that I didn't believe him, but he did lie to me before. So, there is a chance that he's going to do it again, just to get me mad at Sehun. 

“What did you said to her? What have you done?” Sehun say and snap his attention toward Doojoon. I can see that he is getting mad but he trying to suppress them deep down, knowing that everything that he do will affected me. 

“I just told her the truth. Something that you couldn’t do. Obviously.” Doojoon say with a smirk. Shock and worry was written on Sehun's face when he turn his attention toward me once again. 

“Jihyo, I can explain everything.” he say trying to get me to listen to him, hoping that I wouldn't take Doojoon's word as a whole. Truth to be told, I'm always ears for him and I wasn't going to believe anything until I'm certain of it. 

“I wasn't-, it's not-” Sehun shutter. 

"What? It was her father's order?" Doojon say, challenging Sehun. I know that he's just trying to get Sehun mad, and he know that sooner, he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter