Chapter 4

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and all I can see is blurry. I keep blinking my eyes until I can see my surrounding clearly. However, the view in front of me makes my heart race and my body becomes cold. I thought that it was just a dream. Eventually, everything is real. 

I try to move my body even thou my energy is still in minimum level but nothing that I wish more that is to be out of here. Unfortunately, my hands and legs were tied up. Not only that, my mouth is also covered with some cloth, preventing me from able to shout for help. I was left with not a single chance of escaping. I didn't know what did I do wrong and what is happening, but I'm sure that there are a lot of questions left. 

"Remember me?" I hear a voice from my side. I turn my head and shock come rush through me. 

'Siwan?' I thought as I look at the person, walking in front of me. I'm sure that I see him, smiling at me with someone sitting behind of him. 

Yes, I know him. Actually, he is one of my mystery friends. Why? Because there's something weird about him. As I was saying, he is my friend but my boyfriend didn't know about it. It's not that I didn't want to introduce him, but he is the one who didn't want to be introduced. 

When I ask him why, he said that he was afraid if Sehun would misunderstand. Wasn't that a weird thing to say? Wouldn't Sehun be more misunderstand if I hide it? It wasn't like I was cheating with him or something like that. Weird, isn't it? But being the kind of me, I didn't even think twice of doing him that favor. Thinking aback, I feel like a fool by now. 

He didn't even want to be introduced to Xiumin too, because he didn't want Xiumin to look at them as someone who will steal her, or look at them as some kind of gang. How actually will Xiumin see them as a gang if they does not looking like some? Compared to EXO, they just look the same, just like a bunch of close friend that like to hang out together. However, seeing him here, I know that there something is totally wrong. 

"Of course you do. You already know me. But, did you really know the real me?" he say and standing in front of me with smirk decorating his face. His vibe may seem friendly but something behind his smirk tell me that it is not the case. 

'What is happening right now?' I thought and look at him with confusion. I didn't know what going on or what is the reason behind his action. I didn't know what have I done wrong to be treated this way. 

"Aw, don't look at me like that, Jihyo. You know I can't let you go just like that. I wish I can, but that's going to be a lie." He says and look at me like I was a little child that wanting to get out of the house to play. 

'Where am I? What is this place?' I look around me and all I can see was walls with windows on top of it. I don't have any clue on where I currently are. 

"Anyway, remember him? Of course you do. You already know the 'fake' him. Honestly, we are not the person you think we are. And by that, I mean you didn't know our real name." he say and pointing at the guy on my side. 

As I look at him, I did know him. Siwan have introduced him before to me. He was Kwanghee, one of Siwan's friends. But something else caught my attention. 

'What does he mean by fake?' I thought and turn back my head toward Siwan. 

"Since you are going to stay here for a long time, let me introduce ourselves for real this time. I'm Doojoon while he is Kikwang." He say and acting like we meet for the first time. Only questions keep on popping up into my mind. More and more questions without any answer to any of it. It wasn't like I can ask them with my mouth closed. 

"By the way, in case you are planning to escape, I can ensure you that we are not the only one who stays guard in here. My other members are guarding outside. How many? I can say, it is enough to take down your boyfriend and s." He says and smiles wickedly at me. I know that there something bad hidden behind his face. 

'Sehun? How did he know him?' the thought of my boyfriend come into my mind. Why would he acting like he is sure that Sehun going to be here? They didn't even know each other. Well, other than the stories I told him about Sehun, there is not possible for them to know each other. 

"Back to the track, let me help you with something. Something that will surely grab your attention and I know that you will be interested in it." He say and slowly got my attention. I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter