Chapter 3

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I said that I wish that nothing bad is going to happen, well, nothing really happened. Like literally, nothing is happening. I just sit in Sehun’s studio, playing “Mobile Legend” all by myself, for a few hours already. That’s all and nothing else. However, the funny feeling inside of me isn’t gone. Not even for a second. 

Where are the rest? They are in the meeting room discussing something that is so important and I can’t be joining them. I did ask them to but they said that I can’t. Perhaps they were discussing about some guy related stuff, which I didn’t know what it is, and it will be awkward if I attend. Just maybe.

“Growl~” my stomach suddenly grumbles.

I sigh and place my face flat on the table, thinking whether their meeting will soon reach it's end or not. I turn my head and look at the door, wishing that Sehun would enter at the moment. Unfortunately, my wish wasn’t granted. Perhaps I didn’t wish hard enough, like how I used to wish that he would be my boyfriend.

‘Should I going alone? Or should I give him a ring?’

I keep thinking of what to do until my stomach growl again. So, I decided to just go by myself and buy some snack. I know that it won’t take long because I remember that there is a convenient store nearby. It wasn’t that I haven’t been here before.

 

To : Sehunnie
I’ll be gone for a minute to the store nearby. Text me if you want something. Text me if they want something.

 

I send him a text and head toward the market. Honestly, I started to feel something weird the moment I step outside the studio. I’m not sure what but it is the same feeling I got when I arrived here. The feeling of something unsettle.

However, I decided to shrug it away by listening to some music. I tug my hands into my pocket when the cold wind pass by me. I wasn’t realize that the day is getting darker with heavy cloud surrounding the area when I got here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter