Chapter 1

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You're going to be fine Jihyo. You're going to be fine.’

In these past years, those exact words kept repeating in my dreams. Just voice. It did happen before but within this year, it frequently happen. Not to mention, every single night without a fail. I didn’t know why I keep hearing those words. Even if I did heard it in the past, I still didn’t know when and from whom.

Honestly, when I say that I couldn’t remember, it wasn’t because I’ve forgotten about it. But it is because I could barely remember about my past. More specificly, my memories before I turn 18. I know that something had happen to me in the past because the first thing I remember is that I wake up in a hospital with my mother beside me. 

As a matter of fact, I didn’t even know her at that time. The doctor said that I’ve lost my memories and they will try their best to retrieve them back. However, until this moment, I couldn’t even remember a thing about my past. 

Well, if you tell me something about my life, I will take those words and put that puzzle piece in my memory picture. But other than that, not a single memory exist. I couldn’t even remember my friends. Since that day, I’ve been living my life with a dark road in my memories.

It wasn’t that I never try to restore them back, I did but it never work. Every time I want to recall them back, my head would feel like exploding and there is time where I feel like blacking out. I even ask my mother what had happen to me but she just told me that I was involved in an accident, and I know that it’s not the truth.

How did I know? It wasn’t that I’m sure but my instinct told me so. It wasn’t what really happening to me. Moreover, the scar on my chest prove it. And those words in my sleep. That exact words.

Moreover, everyone around me keep acting suspicious lately. I didn’t know why but they keep acting like I’m a fool. Whenever I ask them, they keep saying that it is nothing important and change the subject. Sometimes I feel mad but nothing I can do as I really know nothing at all. So, it seem pointless for me to explode, isn’t it? It wasn’t frequently happen, but it happen in these few months. 

First, I saw my mum talking to some guys. I know it wasn’t weird at all for her to talk to some guy but something that she said made me suspicious. I know that something is happening without my knowledge. She told them to keep their distance and they even apologized to my mother. It wasn’t that she told them in front of me, but I got my way to eardrop their conversation. Unfortunately, that’s all I get to hear.

My question is, how did she know them and how did they know her? Most importantly, how did she know that they were keeping their eyes on me all this time? Wasn’t it a bit creepy knowing that someone is stalking you? But her saying to only keep their distance away is creepier for me, as if she didn’t mind for them to keep stalking me. What kind of mother that does not even bother to chase away their stalker? But that’s my mystery mother.

Move on to the incident that happen last week. The victim is me myself. I’m not sure if it was just my imagination, like what my boyfriend claim to be. By the way, I already have a boyfriend and we have been together for almost a year. His name is Sehun and he opened his own studio. He is interested more into music while I’m a horrible singer. What a great match, isn’t it?

Back to my incident. At that time, I was spending my time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter