VI "Korean?"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh shut up she's got a thick head so she must've survived that"
"Worst case scenario, we postpone our debut and get a new member"
"YAH! I DON'T HIT THAT HARD" 
"Oh come on, you karate chopped her like Bruce Lee"

Were the statements I undestood as I began to stir back into reality. 
My droopy eyes slowly fluttered open to the small apartment that I had to share with these 4 other girls.

"Oh look, oppa's waking up!" Luna's voice immediately spiked with joy. 
I winced slightly as I slowly arose, my arm covering the light while my eyes adjusted.

"h-huh? what happened to me?" I began looking at all 3 of them, the other one, named Krystal, seemed to be the only one missing.

"Oh you got hit by Sulli" the tallest out of all of them, Vic-unnie, stated with a smile.
Don't smile like that when I'm injured!

"HAHAHAHAH You should've seen the look on her face when you fell down" Luna attempted to hold back her laughter but failed almost too horribly.

I looked over to the last one there. Unconsciously, a soft smile crept up to my features as I gazed upon her. Her head was bowed down, her hair covering her forehead as she looked down in an apologetic manner.
"I'm sorry..." she said loudly, her voice cracking ever so slightly as if she was going to cry.

I felt my heart wrench slightly at the sight of the once so stubborn woman bow down in shame. I reached my hand out and pat her head.

"Pff, no need to get so formal, we're going to be members of a super famous group so we have to be close. Right?" I let out a small chuckle as Sulli had brought her gaze upon me, an undetermined shade of pink dusting off her cheeks.

"it won't be super famous if you keep on flirting with everyone" a sarcastic voice began.

We all looked towards the door as our eyes widened in surprise. There he stood in all his glory, our manager.

"ah, Manager-oppa!" Victoria walked toward the short man and bowed deeply in respect.

"I'm here to take you Victoria-ssi" He began.

I then pulled my hand back from patting the younger girl and turned my body to face their manager.

"oh and you too" The man tilted his head slightly and brought his gaze over to me.

"what for?" My mind began running places. What could the manager have wanted from me and Vic-unnie?

"I'll tell you when we get there" The average looking man signalled us to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter