I "A room for four"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat there, my heart was pounding in my chest like it wanted to escape. This was it, my dream was finally fulfilled.

Seeing those big idols get up to the stage and be able to show their talent. This was what I wanted, something that tells the world that Amber Liu has finally entered the stage.

"Ms. Liu, we have your results" the voice broke my train of thought.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up, my knees feeling weak from the past few months of the training. I worked so hard for this. Singing, dancing, and even rapping my very best. I nodded and entered the room that the man had pointed at. 
Opening the door, I prepared for the worst. For all we know, this could've been a fancy way to decline me.

Pushing those thoughts away, I was greeted by an awkward silence from 4 other girls. I could practically feel the heavy tension in the air as I stepped into the small and uncomfortable room.

I looked around the area, scanning around for a hint of what was going to happen to the five of us. Now tired of searching, I glanced over at the round table that they sat around and noticed something odd.

There were only four seats.

My eyes widened ever so slightly, looking around helplessly for another chair to sit on but noticed something else, small giggles of amusement from two of the girls that sat on them. I furrowed a brow and attempted to ignore them. Sooner than I had expected, all 4 of the girls seated giggled. They covered their mouths with the back of their hands in attempt to stop themselves. What was it with them and laughing at me?

A faint sound of the door knob being turned suddenly shut the girls up.

"Good day to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter