VIII "partners"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was quiet. Like always.

As usual, Victoria was cooking up a storm; wanting to feed us a lot like the true mother she was. Sulli was apparently trying to help the unnie, but was gracefully turned down after almost breaking a cup. Luna was stuck in her room probably still trying to recover from the feels-y moment we just had.

Then there was Krystal, sitting on my couch comfortably; her long legs were resting on one of the arms of the couch while her head rested on the other. The Jung's long yet fragile looking fingers hugged her iPhone, supporting it as she texted God knows who.

Looking at us now, we definitely don't look like trainees from SM. We look like college drop outs just chilling. 
Okay, maybe Vic-unnie already looks like a successful drop-out.

"a successful drop out?" I mumbled to myself questioningly.

"There's got to be no such thing as that" I heard a voice from the left of me.
I sharply turned my head to the speaker.

"you speak English?" I felt my jaw drop as the thought had entered my thick skull. Maybe that was how she understood my Looney Tunes joke.

"I thought you knew" Krystal lowered her phone until her forehead and eyes had appeared. The fair skinned girl had the smallest hint of amusement in her tone as a small smile began to creep on her pink lips.

"I did not. I just thought that maybe they had a Korean version here?" I reasoned while walking towards my couch.

"don't sit here, I'm already here" Krystal piped as she watched me come closer.

"yikes, you know that's where I sleep right?" I gave the girl a questioning look.

"but it's not your time to sleep. Plus, you're going to, apparently, sleep with me" She grumbled the last few words softly, raising the phone back to her face as if she were busy.

I HAVE TO SHARE WITH THAT PRINCESS?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter