IV "Shut up beating heart"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes drooped slowly, my vision dimming into slumber as I slumped on the uncomfortable couch I called a bed.

Just when I thought I'd finally be able to get some rest, a tap on my shoulder had woken me.
•••
"I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP ON A BED?!" My husky voice cracked under the covers, my eyes glinting at the good news. It was hella worth it to be waken up from my sleep.

"Keep your voice down Amber-sshi, everyone else is asleep" Victoria-unnie whispered loudly. She was equally as loud as me so what was the point.

"But aren't there just 4 beds?" I asked, peering my head out of my comfy sheets. The black haired girl blinked for a couple moments. It seemed that the fact had just struck her.

"You'll just share beds with all of us" she stated, a small smile was given to the ever so poor me. I'll be praying alot more than usual. God knows what kind of messes I'll get into when I sleep there.

"Er, can't I just sleep on the couch for now? I mean, until Manager-oppa get's a bed for me?" I asked.
"And put it where?" She reasoned. 
She's got a point there. Even if our manager did buy me my own bed, there wouldn't be any space at all for me to put it.

I ruffled my hair and groaned in defeat, "Fine". Kicking off the covers, I stood up and began to prepare my stuff. 
"Oh, not yet. We have to discuss this with the others" the girl gave me a soft smile. Suddenly I felt something I haven't felt before. What the hell.
I placed my hand on the right side of my chest as my eyes widened. 
My heart was racing...

Oh shut up Amber you can't like her. Sure she may be pretty. 
Very pretty. 
Ok, beautiful.
I'm screwed.

"Are you alright Amber-sshi?" 
"Just Amber's fine"
"If you say so" she then walked towards me, a mischevious smile was upon her fair features. Where was she even goin-

"Move over" her voice hypnotized me.
"HUh?" I snapped out of my daze as my eyes widened in surprise. Was she-

I rolled over to the cushion of the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter