III "Oppa or Unnie?"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"205.. 204..." I scratched the back of my head as my face began to redden in embarrassment.

I couldn't find the room.

"Ehehe... It should be around the corner or something" my voice and the tapping of out shoes on the carpet floor were the only things that we could hear. It was like a ghost level or something.
"Amber-unnie I believe it was on the next floor" I looked back and was met with Luna's concerned and patient eyes.

"I-is it? Eheh, silly me" Instated shakily as I felt the strong cold aura from the two other girls who were at the back of me, Victoria, and Luna.

"It's 293 Amber-sshi," Victoria added as she placed her hand over to cover her growing smile. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. Don't look at me like that! I'll mistake it for something else.
After a couple more hours of silent searching we had finally found it.

I gave a sigh, sweat cascading down my brow as it felt like a huge weight had been taken away from me.
"You know what, I think it'll be better if someone else had the key" I said before entering.
As soon as we entered I immediately ran to the couch.

I am so going to sleep like a log tonight.
•••

I laid down on my makeshift bed with a quiet growl, my back hurt like hell. What kind of couch was this?! I honestly don't see myself looking forward to falling asleep on this thing. I gave it another try, adjusting my position on the couch. My back faced the television while my head lay on the armrest. After we all got settled in the apartment, I had somehow ended up napping on the couch and ended up locked out of all 4 of the rooms. 
Yet again, that unlucky number 4 destroys my life.

Giving out a loud sigh I shut my eyes tightly and snuggled into my blanket. It was the only thing that seemed to give me warmth. Slowly drifting to sleep, I entered my long awaited slumber, not without a question that seemed to stick to me.

"How in the hell are we all going to befriend each other "

...

"...ake u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter