II "A Late and Awkward Introduction"

Unsure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all gave each other odd looks. No matter how weird this situation was, we had to be stuck with each other for the rest of our career and there was no helping it. Unless something awful happens to all of us, then we will have to seperate but I don't see that kind future coming to us just yet. We were just a new upcoming group afterall.

"I'm Amber" Oh God why did I say that. 
My voice echoed around the small room, their eyes widening at my awkward way of introducing myself. You messed up real good this time Amber. I then waited silently, sweating bullets as I await for any interaction at all.

"I'm Luna!" Another short haired girl spoke up, her hair was slightly longer than mine but was still shorter than the rest of the girl's hair. Bless you for joining my awkwardness.

"Well, since someone had started out introducing themselves, might as well" the long black haired girl began with a smile.

"My name is Victoria" she followed. Woah, she seems super formal, better step up my game.

A couples moments later one of the last two had finally decided to make herself known. "I'm Sulli and this is my friend Krystal," the two bowed their heads slightly to show their respect.
Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter