nayoungs

Le mie sorelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Solar: 20, Nayoung/Sowon: 16)

"So how's high school?" Yongsun asks over dinner.

"Nothing much so far," Sojung plainly answers.

"Yeah," Nayoung adds as she reaches for some vegetables with her chopsticks.

"Did you girls make it to the same class?" Yongsun asks next. As Nayoung fails to pick up the piece of vegetable Yongsun casually reaches for it and easily picks it up for her, then putting it on her rice bowl.

"Fortunately, no," the twins answer simultaneously.

Yongsun bursts into laughter. Their father shakes his head, and their mother softly laughs.

"Oh you know, there's this girl in my class called Im Nayoung and she's also tall and a little like us-"

"Oh Im Nayoung? I think I've heard of her," Nayoung doesn't let Sojung finish her sentence.

" can't you let me talk," Sojung clicked her tongue.

"Sojung!" their mother hisses. Yongsun stifles a laughter.

"So what about Im Nayoung?" Nayoung continues.

"Nothing, just saying that she looks a little like us too, not much of the face but the height and figure and whatnot," Sojung speaks while reaching out for food with her chopsticks, "but she's probably not as nasty as the Nayoung in our house."

"Do you want to die?" Nayoung almost slams her chopsticks on the table.

"Girls, do you want to eat or argue?" their father chides.

Yongsun cannot help but chuckle, "Save your bull for next time without appa and umma," s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter