confidante

Le mie sorelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Solar: 25, Nayoung/Sowon: 21)

Nayoung tosses and turns around in her bed, but in the bed opposite hers, not a single sound or motion is made.

Reluctantly she drags herself out of bed, in the meanwhile looking at the time.

It's 2 in the morning yet she hasn't been able to fall asleep. This won't work, she knows. She sighs and groggily brings herself to the kitchen for some water.

As she is returning she notices the light from the bottom of the door of the room for their eldest sister. Without much hesitation, she approaches the room and slowly lets her head protrude in.

"Unnie?" she calls out softly.

"Ah, Nayoungie, you're not asleep yet?" Yongsun is evidently surprised, her eyes widened.

"I can't sleep," Nayoung walks in and plops herself on her sister's bed, leaning on the headboard. She turns and sees Yongsun at her desk with the computer screen glaring at her, as well as lots of sheets of documents around her.

"What's wrong with our Nayoungie?" Yongsun stands up and walks over before seating herself beside Nayoung, immediately concerned.

"Unnie, help me," she says before she brings her knees to herself and crouches down.

Yongsun knows she is about to start crying any second, so Yongsun raises an arm over the younger and holds her tight and close.

True enough, Nayoung breaks down. Yongsun comfortingly rubs her back and embraces her. Nayoung cries for a good two minutes before she stops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter