playing

Le mie sorelle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Solar: 13, Nayoung/Sowon: 9)

"Umma! Nayoung hit me!" Sojung screams from the living room after releasing an ear-piercing shriek.

Yongsun who is doing her homework rolls her eyes up to catch a glance of the commotion but nonchalantly returns her attention back to her work.

"Sojung started first!" Nayoung points a finger at the younger twin and screams as well.

"Sojung, Nayoung is your unnie," is all their mother says from the kitchen when they receive a response.

"Nayoung hit me first!" Sojung ignores her mother's statement and continues whining.

"I was trying to take the toy!" Nayoung counter argues.

"Toy is mine!" Sojung screams at the top of her lungs, hugging the plush toy close to herself.

Yongsun looks up to realise that the kitchen door has been closed on them as once again their mother leaves Yongsun with the job of disciplining them.

"Yahh!" Yongsun unintentionally slams her pen down on the table. The twins freeze in terror.

"It's for the two of you to share," Yongsun chides with a sharp glare, "and if you fail to do that I'll just have to take that away from you so the two of you would shut up and let me do my work."

Nayoung and Sojung immediately silences themselves. Sojung loosens her grip on the plush toy, and they slowly inch away to escape from the living room.

"Is unnie angry?" Nayoung asks into Sojung's ear in a hushed whisper.

"I think it's okay," Soju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter