gaming

happy days

“So… you can pick between Need for speed and Battlefield. But I prefer Need for speed, actually,” Daehyun stated one day, when the weather was awful and all they could do was sitting here, in his room, trying not to die from boredom.

Youngjae wouldn’t mind to die instead of playing games but Daehyun had different plans, unfortunately.

“You said I can pick. I don’t care about your preferences.”

“Okay,” he rolled his eyes. “Pick, JaeJae.”

“Umm… Battlefield sounds good for me. I’ve always wanted to be soldier, anyway.”

Daehyun, not having right to discus, handed him controller and reached on the side of his king-sized bed. As he was doing something on the screen, Youngjae couldn’t compute anything, so he was just looking at the buttons and wondering what is for what. Last time he played video game was back in middle of school, probably. And he didn’t really want to play on Xbox now, either, but they had nothing to do except it, so yeah.

“Okay, so this button is for jumping. Press it and you will ju—

“Daehyun, I’m not stupid.”

“Of course you’re not. You’re very smart boy but we can’t let you die at first place.”

Youngjae sighed, remembering which button was for shooting, throwing a grenade, switching guns and crouching. When he knew everything he had to, Daehyun started the game. And that’s how the real battle started.

“For God’s sake, just run, Youngjae!”

“I’m running!”

“The hell you’re not!”

“It’s your fault you chose my lazy as a character!” They were shouting at each other’s, purrs and burrs escaping from their mouths as they were trying to cooperate.

“I don’t know any lazy asses except you!”

“Oh my God! So get you a boy who doesn’t at games!”

“I’m definitely going to do it!”

“I’m hungry!”

“Me too!”

And that’s how it ended. Really. Daehyun paused the game, they both stood up and run to the kitchen, their bellies growling like they were starving for last twenty for hours. They grabbed the jar of Nutella, made some toasts, poured orange juice to the glasses and went back to the Daehyun's room, smiling to each other’s as they finally got some food.

“You know,” Youngjae said, chewing a bit of his toast. “Maybe playing video games it’s not something we should do. We can just eat and get fatter every day.”

“Yeah, that’s what we should definitely do.”

 

___________

this is how my relationship goals look like lol