cuddling somewhere

happy days

They were laying on Daehyun’s bed, heads hanging out of the bed, legs stretched out in the air and bag of chips travelling from hands to hands. It was the end of the day so the sun was going to fade in next thirty minutes, filling the room with the dark slowly. The radio was playing on some peaceful music, something cliché you would tell.

Daehyun stuffed four chips into his mouth at a time and chewed while talking, “so… how it is like to be my boyfriend?”

Curiosity was filling his eyes as he glanced at Youngjae and smile painted on his lips as he swallowed his chips.

“We’re hanging out like we did before and we were holding hands just once so I guess it’s not a big difference except the fact that I finally know you like me. Or you think you do.”

“I’m sharing chips with you, so it should be something,” Daehyun smirked, pink creeping into baby fat on his cheeks.

“I’m so glad that you’re sharing chips with me which I have already bought for us.”

“You’re welcome, Jae.”

A small smirk appeared on Youngjae’s lips as his eyes were still glued to the ceiling.

“So… how it is like to be my boyfriend?” he asked, pointing at bag of chips. “Is something left?”

Daehyun passed it over, “I must say it’s funny.”

“Being my boyfriend?”

“Yeah.”

“Why so?”

“I was always thinking that you will never have a boyfriend and I will be laughing at you all the time.”

“Okay, now I’m breaking up with you,” joked Youngjae, rolling on bed to keep away from his boyfriend who didn’t know when he should stop talking. “Don’t talk to me. You can just hand me some chips, but don’t dare to say a single word.”

So Daehyun shut his mouth up, not letting them to say a word, and closed the distance between him and his boyfriend, hugging him with a wide smile. A silence descended, they could only hear the music playing quietly and each other’s breathing. And it was so reassuring that Daehyun started wondering why he never used to hug Youngjae before.

He was caressing Youngjae’s soft hair and soon Youngjae was clinging to his chest and hiding his face, acting like he was still angry, but they both knew it was rather impossible. They weren’t talking, just kept lying like that for a long time. Daehyun kept Youngjae’s hair, his eyes still closed.

“If you would hug me instead of saying stupid things I could be your boyfriend forever.”

“I think I can try.”

“You should, cause I’m probably the only boy who would like to date you. No offence, Daehyun.”

“And I’m probably the only boy who—

“No, you’re not,” he cut him, raising his head for a moment.

Daehyun couldn’t help but Youngjae’s hair making a nice nest on head of his boyfriend and Youngjae shot him a warning glance, ready to smash that annoying smile out of his face, but then Daehyun just hugged him tighter and pecked his head slightly.

“Let’s go back to cuddling, I liked it a lot more than being beaten up because of your limp arms.”

 

 

____________

simple is beautiful, it's all I want to say