one

7-Day Plan

It had been a month since Sana had asked Tzuyu to start again. Sana had laid in her room for hours, staring at the glow-in-the-dark stickers that Tzuyu had stuck on her wall since she was afraid of the dark. Her mind was going in overdrive with thoughts and plans and so many different ideas. Sana had finally decided on what to do. She had enough of waiting and waiting and waiting. While she would’ve loved to include a ten-month plan to make Tzuyu fall in love with her again, she was way too impatient.

She wasn’t stupid in knowing that Tzuyu still harboured feelings for her. Maybe not to the same extent as she did before... maybe a little bit? But the thing is that she also knew that Tzuyu was guarded more than ever now. How impossible could seven days be? 7 days to win the heart of her best friend. 7 days to make Tzuyu hers. 7 days… surely it would be enough?

Sana was glad for a lot of things between herself and Tzuyu. They stick together when they go out for lunch or dinner with friends. They stick together when they go shopping or to the movies. They’ll be sticking together every day when they go to work. These are the moments that Sana wanted to relish in. The past month had been great for the two of them. Sana was glad her shoulder was once again Tzuyu’s property. She was glad that Tzuyu came over her apartment a lot.

It meant that their movie nights often led to sleepovers and sleepovers often led to sleeping on one bed. But Sana had never had the courage to sleep next to her. She would sneak out and head towards the couch in the living room when she knew Tzuyu was asleep. When Tzuyu first fell asleep on their first movie night, Sana was panicking. The sight of Tzuyu on her bed, lips parted and purple hair splayed across her pillow – it made Sana blush like crazy.

Tzuyu was just sleeping! – Sana

She blushed even harder when Tzuyu stirred from her sleep and caught Sana staring. She felt like her heart would burst out of her chest in fear of creeping out her best friend. Sana thought that Tzuyu would want to head home but Tzuyu was most possibly too dazed to even realise and asked for a change of clothes instead. Sana fumbled through her drawers, pulling out something that would at least fit the tall girl. Somehow she hadn’t realised that she had kept a few of articles of Tzuyu’s clothing from when they roomed together. Other times, she would just give Tzuyu her own clothing instead.

Initially, Tzuyu had pulled Sana down to sleep next to her, giving her a smile that could’ve stopped her heart. But the thing was that Sana couldn’t sleep at all when she had her crush love sleeping right next to her. She spent the time staring at her ceiling before she huffed up in annoyance and went to sleep on the couch. Sana always made sure she was up and awake before Tzuyu – she didn’t want her best friend to realise that she wasn’t sleeping next to her.

Things were always like this and it was one of the few things that was pushing Sana to change their relationship because she was growing frustrated with every passing day.

Just a week ago, they both entered a library to spend time with their friends who were studying. Who would’ve thought that using the time to pass notes back and forth would get them kicked out? One of Tzuyu’s notes had left Sana clutching her stomach in laughter and the librarian would have none of it. She sent them out with a glare and as soon as the librarian left, laughter ensued. Since it was Tzuyu’s fault, she had to make it up to Sana somehow.

“Come on, let’s go get ice-cream.”  Tzuyu suggested making Sana extremely happy as they reached Baskins and Robbins.

It’s the one place that makes her super happy no matter what – Tzuyu

Tzuyu knew Sana’s favourite flavour and ordered it on her behalf, making Sana find a spot in the mini shop. More like sit in their spot. They’d always sit in the same spot each time they visited. Sana’s face lit up when Tzuyu arrived with the ice-cream, like she’d just received a birthday present. Nothing was out of the ordinary until Sana offered to share her ice-cream. Sana never shares her ice-cream but she just wanted to feed Tzuyu. Tzuyu shook her head as she opened for Sana to feed her, leaving her in a giggling mess.

They’d gone home after that, Tzuyu ensuring that Sana was home before she went off back to hers. Just another one of their habits they couldn’t seem to shake off. Like the fact that Tzuyu had to message Sana when she got home otherwise she’d bombard Tzuyu’s phone with messages and calls. It might seem like an ordinary day to Tzuyu but to Sana, it was a lot more. She’d said it before and she’d say it often; she was grateful for having such an amazing best friend who was willing to forgive her for the that she did.

The two best friends were currently lounging around in Sana’s apartment once again. Tzuyu has stayed over countless times in the past month yet Sana will never get used the sight of her best friend wearing her clothes. The many times where she stayed over and wore something of Sana’s drove her absolutely insane. Before, it never affected her like it does now. She can’t help but admit that seeing Tzuyu made her heart skip a beat.

“You know, I’m glad that we hang out so often.” Tzuyu smiled, taking Sana’s hands in her own.

Sana just played with Tzuyu’s hair, smiling back at her best friend’s confession and pulling on a curl. She still had no idea how much she made Tzuyu’s heart race with the simplest of touches. That despite everything that had happened between them, Tzuyu was still easily affected. Each time they held hands or Sana hugged her or led her through crowded places – Tzuyu could feel the butterflies in her stomach and she could feel her heart racing.

She knew Sana wasn’t aware of the growing pile of clothes that were in her room which all belonged to her best friend. She did want to return them but it’s just that her clothes are super comfy and a huge part of her loved the fact that she could wear them whenever she wanted to. It was like she could keep a part of Sana with her – in a non-creepy way. She was feeling awful earlier and she’d immediately called Sana about it who’d suggested a day over at her house. Just the thought of that was enough to push part of the feelings away.

The day was filled with ice-cream and movies and ice-cream and movies. They didn’t even eat lunch. The reason being? Tzuyu was starting her first day of work tomorrow and was terrified as hell. Sure, she’d worked before but this was a real job. Not a part time job at a bakery or at a grocery store. A job that would require a lot of time and dedication and something that she couldn’t be lazy about. Yes, Sana would be there with her but what were the chances that she’d be working with her in such a massive company? Fear and worry were running through her veins so Sana thought a day of ice-cream and movies should do the trick.

And was she right. Tzuyu hadn’t thought about her work for a single moment in the entire day they spent together. They’d gone through two tubs of ice-cream and a whole set of Disney movies. Currently, they were on their third tub and a giggling mess. The two decided to take a break from watching too many cartoons, thinking that if they wanted to be sane, they should perhaps eat some proper food instead of ending up in an ice-cream coma.

They spent another half an hour mucking around and giggling as they tried to find something to cook from Sana’s pantry. They’d settled for a simple spaghetti meal, not willing to make anything overly complicated.

Sana couldn’t help but think about how much of what they were doing already felt like they were a couple. Watching movies, sharing ice-cream, sleeping together, cuddling and now cooking. It was wrong to say but she felt like their fight had brought them a lot closer than ever before. They were inseparable now and even their friends noticed this. Sana had lost count of the amount of times she’d been teased because she’d walked in late to lunch with Tzuyu or decided to leave early.

None of this affected Tzuyu because she was used to it. She was the one who used to get teased before but now they both got teased. Their friends also all knew that Tzuyu still hadn’t moved on from Sana and they were glad. It seemed like the two idiots were meant to be together since they were both oblivious to the stares they gave each other when the other one wasn’t looking. Tzuyu was in love with Sana and Sana was in love with Tzuyu – the only problem was that neither of them knew this. Their friends knew that Sana was blind from before but maybe Tzuyu’s been trying to convince herself that Sana doesn’t feel the same way.

Regardless of their oblivious feelings for each other, Sana didn’t know that her plan was going to be a lot easier than she expected it to be – all because Tzuyu was still head over heels in love with her; Sana just hadn’t noticed. Maybe, the oblivion was a good thing. It seemed like Sana was finally going to do something about the abnormal feeling in her chest that arose whenever her best friend was around her.

It was time to implement the 7-day plan and boy, she’s never been more ready to do something in her entire life. 7 days filled with flirting, suggestive touches and spending time with each other. It was going to work for sure. When was the last time one of Sana’s plans failed in the first place? That’s right. Never.

Mission 7-day plan: begin.


A/N: Heyyyyy everyone! I'm back (because I feel happy that I finished one exam lel I still have one to go)
This is more like a filler chapter. The fun begins in the next chapter XD
Hope you liked the start!
Sorry for any typos ~

- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious author (my new name dubbed by theperson577)