two

7-Day Plan

Sana smoothed out the crinkles on her skirt. She decided to wake up earlier to get ready for work and pick Tzuyu up. She knew very well that her best friend was probably freaking out of her mind which also meant that she wasn’t going to eat breakfast. Sana decided to message Tzuyu as she got ready.

[sana]

You awake yet Tzu?

[tzu]

Yeah, just getting ready. Also, trying my best not to freak out. Great mix of things this morning.

[sana]

You’ll be fine Tzu. You’re good at what you want to do so this shouldn’t be any different. And plus, if anything goes wrong, you can get me to kick that person’s ; unless that person is your supervisor or boss.

[tzu]

Yeah, yeah. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now.

[sana]

How about some breakfast? I’ll be waiting outside till you’re done.

[tzu]

You’re already here?! Why the hell are you coming here so early?!

[sana]

I’m still on my way but I’ll be there in about a minute… I knew you’ll be nervous so I came earlier. Take your time and come down. There’s no rush.

[tzu]

Rush my . As if I’m going to make you wait. Give me five minutes and I’ll be down.

Sana chuckled at her conversation with Tzuyu. If she gets mad, you can tell that she’s stressed and nervous. She parked the car outside her apartment that she still shared with Elkie, tapping on the steering wheel as she waited for Tzuyu to come out of the door. Butterflies decided to invade her stomach the moment she saw Tzuyu and Sana welcomed the feeling. Hopefully she wouldn’t become a stuttering mess as she talked. She stared at Tzuyu for god knows how long as she walked down the path at a slow pace.

Her purple hair was going a little crazy in the autumn wind outside. She tucked a stray hair behind her ear, something Tzuyu did when she was nervous. Her floral shirt showed off her tan shoulders and Sana felt like shoving her back into the house to change her clothes. She could already imagine the number of people who were going to come up to her just because of how absolutely stunning she looked.

Sana got out of her car, running up to Tzuyu to grab some of the things off her hands. Tzuyu smiled at the gesture, knowing fully well that Sana had a habit of taking things off her hands quite often. She used to do it back at school and now wasn’t any different. Tzuyu would be lying if she said that the simple action didn’t make her heart race. Sana shot Tzuyu a genuine smile as she started the engine of the car, offering the breakfast she’d bought for her as she started driving to work.

Whenever Sana was around Tzuyu, she had this effect on her that she couldn’t place a finger on. She couldn’t help the feeling anymore. The mere presence of Tzuyu around her was enough to make her go crazy. There was a lot more tension between the two of them and anyone could sense it. Being around Tzuyu gave her a rollercoaster of feelings – but she cherished it.

Tzuyu unconsciously blushed at the fact that Sana had brought her breakfast. It might be a simple thing but she was already flustered. Everything that had happened between them was long forgotten for her. She’d already forgiven Sana the moment everything happened but she knew that Sana still held it in her heart. As hard as Tzuyu had tried to get her to forget everything about it, it hadn’t worked. Sana was purposely keeping it in her heart and Tzuyu had no idea why.

Sana brought Tzuyu out of her thoughts as the two began to chat about silly things with ease. Graduation, music, movies; it was all going well until Sana decided to cut off Tzuyu’s talk about how they’ve tried to include the Harry Potter atmosphere to the new spin off.

“You should let your hair out more often. It looks nice.” Sana suggested, stopping at a red light to glance at Tzuyu, a blush present on her cheeks.

“Uh, thanks?” Tzuyu mumbled, confused with the unusual comment on her hairstyle she’d never received before.

Sana didn’t say anything and drove on since the light had turned green. Tzuyu was still staring at her with curious eyes. Sana’s hands were still lingering around Tzuyu’s hair, fingers sliding through her locks. “Soft.” She murmured, eyes focussing on the road in front with much attention.

Sana’s hands brushed across Tzuyu’s neck and she inhaled sharply at the contact. Tzuyu’s brain stopped working at the simple touch and she was sure her face was the colour of a tomato. Sana lingered around for a longer time than she’d expected before she moved it back to take a sip of her coffee.

Tzuyu was going crazy internally, still feeling Sana’s touch on her neck. She wanted to scream and shout but she had to keep herself calm. Why the hell was Sana doing this to her on her first day to work? She glanced over to Sana, noting that she seemed oblivious to the reaction of her own actions. It seemed like she did it unconsciously but why did it feel like it was on purpose?

“Can I turn on the air conditioning?” Tzuyu asked, voice betraying her and coming out high pitched.

“You can roll down the window or turn on the air conditioning. You don’t have to ask me that, you know? But it’s not that hot.” Sana said, slightly confused.

Tzuyu couldn’t exactly say that the tension in the car was making her feel hotter than ever. She pulled her hair back as she rolled down the window, appreciating the breeze that seemed to help her gather her bearings. She chose the wrong time to glance at Sana, currently pulling hair up in her bun. Her hair clip was in and she was moving about with such grace that Tzuyu could only watch on as her eyes trailed down Sana’s bare neck.

Oh, dear lord, how do you expect me to be sane right now? – Tzuyu

Sana didn’t attempt anything else for the rest of the ride to their work; glad with the reaction she’d induced from Tzuyu. She smirked at her successful plan while Tzuyu couldn’t get the feel of Sana’s hands on her neck out of her head. Sana noted how surprised Tzuyu looked with the move yet she never pushed her hand away. She was sure that she was headed in the right direction; it wasn’t that hot for Tzuyu to turn red in the car. But that’s not what was on her mind right now. What was on her mind was Tzuyu’s sharp and rapid breathing when she’d touched her and now it seemed like karma because she wouldn’t be thinking about anything else all day.

Sana had parked quickly in their carpark, heading inside to their workplace. Tzuyu had no troubles keeping up though and stayed a few steps behind her. She hadn’t realised that Sana had stopped walking and she collided with her, a smile gracing Sana’s lips.

“You okay Tzu?” Sana asked.

Tzuyu couldn’t tell what she was more nervous about; being around Sana or her first day of work. Her mind was filled with the ash haired girl and hopefully she’d be able to have a good day at work despite that.

“Y-yeah.” Tzuyu stuttered, feeling Sana’s eyes on her yet she preferred to stare at the tiled floor of the building instead. Seemed that Tzuyu was making a lot of bad choices because Sana tilted her head up softly and smiled at her and Tzuyu’s heart leaped into . Her gaze was so tender that she could’ve broken apart right there.

“You’ll be okay. I’ll come see you during break, okay?” Sana comforted, giving Tzuyu’s hand a squeeze before she moved to her side of the office.

Well, they didn’t seem to need the break to see each other. Sana’s boss had arrived at her desk with a wide-eyed Tzuyu.

“Miss Minatozaki, would you be able to help Miss Chou with the basics around here? She’ll be working alongside you during this time.” Her boss said as Sana nodded her head in acceptance.

“Well, isn’t this a nice surprise. I told you that you had nothing to worry about.” Sana chuckled, bumping into Tzuyu as she blushed.

The rest of the day passed by quickly as Sana taught Tzuyu the simple things around their office. Tzuyu had already received a pile of work to do despite it being her first day but Sana immediately suggested that she’d help her out, saying that she had someone do the same for her. They had lunch together and Sana introduced Tzuyu to other new members of the team. Tzuyu had grown a liking towards a girl by the name of Jieqiong – or rather Pinky, as she suggested to be called. Despite an overbearing feeling in her stomach to steal Tzuyu away from the very clingy girl, Sana left Tzuyu to talk to her. She had only walked a few steps when Tzuyu had called her back.

“Were you going to leave me here by myself?” Tzuyu whispered, glaring at Sana.

“You were talking to Pinky. What was I meant to do?” Sana snickered.

“Don’t leave me by myself. She’s weirdly clingy even though she’s nice.” Tzuyu seethed.

Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s confession before she pulled her back to the office to continue their work. They’d finished off on time and decided to leave for home. The boss decided to pull Tzuyu for a chat and Sana decided to wait in the car for her. She pulled her hair up in a bun again, rolling up the sleeves of her white shirt and ing the top two buttons as she sat inside.

Tzuyu to the car a few minutes later and almost froze when she saw Sana. Wasn’t the ride to work enough already? She screamed internally as she sat down in the passenger seat, failing to see Sana’s smirk yet again.

“Your place or mine?” Sana asked, making Tzuyu confused.

“For what?” Tzuyu asked.

“Your work?” Sana reminded.

“Oh! Let’s just go to yours. I don’t know what Elkie and Yeeun are doing in there right now.” Tzuyu replied, shivering at the thought.

Sana moved closer to her all of a sudden and Tzuyu moved back automatically, heart hammering in her chest from their close proximity.

“W-what–”

“You should wear your seatbelt all the time Tzu.” Sana chuckled, pulling Tzuyu’s seatbelt from behind her and buckling it in before she drove off to her place. Tzuyu was left being a blushing mess; nothing was in her favour today.


A/N: I swear I'm having so much fun writing this!
Hope you guys liked the chapter ~
Sorry for any typos!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious author