four

7-Day Plan

A/N: hehe this turned out more serious than I expected it to be ~


Sana wasn’t able to pick Tzuyu up the following day since she’d left earlier with Elkie. She said something along the lines of working on some unfinished tasks but Sana knew that she didn’t have anything to do. She frowned at the thought of Tzuyu avoiding her, hoping it wasn’t the case. She didn’t go too far, yesterday did she? She didn’t make Tzuyu uncomfortable….? That’s the last thing she needed right now and she couldn’t help but feel nervous about facing her later in the day.

The reason Tzuyu was going with Elkie that morning was simply because she needed to talk her feelings out with someone. Well not necessarily feelings but basically what’s been happening and advice on what to do. She was going crazy every moment she was with Sana and they’d almost kissed yesterday. The memory kept repeating in her head like a never ending movie and the feel of Sana’s touches were still lingering on her body.

Despite the fact that Elkie seemed confused with the request, she complied anyone, unsure why Tzuyu didn’t go to work with her best friend. But what she found weird most was that there was a smile on Tzuyu’s face from the day before that still hadn’t come off her face. She had a feeling it was something to do with Sana but she couldn’t assume things just yet.

“I’ll explain as we go.” Tzuyu mumbled, sitting and strapping herself in. Hell, even the task of putting on her seatbelt reminded her of Sana.

“So? Spill. This is about Sana isn’t it?” Elkie demanded as she started the engine.

The silence and a smiling Tzuyu gave Elkie the answer she needed and she scoffed at Tzuyu’s current situation. She was so damn whipped, it wasn’t even funny. Tzuyu unconsciously giggled, covering when she realised she did so and Elkie smirked smugly at her.

“Girl, you’re totally whipped.” Elkie chuckled, making Tzuyu blush.

“Shut up.” Tzuyu whined, slapping Elkie as she told her everything that had happened the day before.

“You’re telling me that you almost kissed?” Elkie asked, mouth hanging open.

“Yes, almost because you had to call right then!” Tzuyu snickered.

“Hey, it’s not my fault. You could’ve told me that you were out with Sana like you always do.” Elkie retorted.

“That’s…. true.” Tzuyu replied, pouting.

“I’m actually happy for you Yoda. I’ve never seen you this happy before.” Elkie said sincerely, parking the car outside of Tzuyu’s office.

“Thanks Unnie. It means a lot.” Tzuyu said, hugging Elkie as she headed out of the car. “I’ll see you in the afternoon, maybe.”

Tzuyu headed inside the office and greeted the few people she recognised. She’d befriended a few other interns other than Pinky – Cheng Xiao and Eunseo. She smiled as she saw them huddled in the break room of their office, giving Tzuyu a massive smile as she walked in. Pinky immediately ran over to her, holding on to her arm and shooting of hundreds of questions about what she’d been doing the day before. As much as she tried to listen to Pinky, her mind was preoccupied by the fact that Sana hadn’t come into the office yet. She frowned at her lack of presence, curious about why she wasn’t here yet. She was a stickler for coming to work on time.

She popped her head out of the break room and noticed that Sana was already at her desk, head down and working. How had Tzuyu not seen her come in and why was didn’t she call Tzuyu to come and help her with work to do? But looking at Sana at a distance was something Tzuyu would have never expected to be so beautiful. Her hair had fallen off her shoulder, covering half her face and she was biting her lips unconsciously; a habit when concentrating. She didn’t realise she was staring for long until Eunseo nudged her, smirking at her knowingly.

Before she could walk towards Sana, a tall co-worker whose name she was finding it hard to remember approached her. What was his name? Ah – Wonwoo. Tzuyu stiffened as the guy placed a hand on her shoulder. With the large time period she’d grown use to contact, male contact still affected her to no end. Tzuyu had no idea what this guy was talking about but she was very uncomfortable with their close proximity and the simple contact.

She seemed to do something right in her life because that hand was removed quicker than she thought was possible and the guy was on the floor, groaning in pain. A familiar hand slipped through hers, pulling her somewhere she was unaware of and she willingly followed. They walked on and on, climbing stairs and opening doors until the person had stopped. Tzuyu finally lifted her gaze and found concerned eyes looking back at her.

Sana had arrived at the office shortly after Tzuyu had gotten there, a big smile on her face from the thought that she was going to be able to Tzuyu soon. Her happiness wouldn’t be able to be affected – unless she saw a certain someone clinging to her best friend. Yes, Sana had seen Tzuyu get pulled into the break room with the other interns by none other than Pinky. She wasn’t going to beat around the bush, hell yes she was jealous. She sat down at her desk and held a pencil in her hand, breaking it in two as she started writing. Fellow co-worker and friend Irene scurried over almost immediately, worried by the sight before her.

Her gaze was locked on the break room and Irene frowned at her own lack of comprehension of the situation. The only people who were currently in there were the interns – ah! She was worried about her own underling.

“She’ll be fine.” Irene comforted, patting Sana’s back before heading back to her table.

Tzuyu wasn’t the one she was worried about. Call her selfish but she was thinking about the fact that she was about to lose her best friend. Deciding to let them be and distract her own thoughts, Sana focused on her work, speeding through what she needed to do in the remainder of the day. It wasn’t until she heard whispers that she looked up. The creepy guy by the name of Wonwoo had decided to grace his presence to the other side of his office.

Of course. Since there are new interns, he’d try to flirt with them and flirt with them. Everyone knew about it but the boss; no one had taken up on talking to him about it. It seemed like Sana would be the one to do so since the guy was heading towards her Tzuyu and placing a hand on her shoulder. She saw how Tzuyu stiffened but she was up and going as soon as his gaze had landed on her best friend. He was so invested in talking to Tzuyu that he didn’t see Sana come up behind him and kick him right in his groin, making him crawl on the floor in pain. All eyes were on her but her mind was on Tzuyu. She slipped her hand in hers, pulling her towards the rooftop of their building before she stopped.

Sana waited for Tzuyu to look at her, not wanting to push her to talk just yet. She held her hand tightly, concerned for her wellbeing. A few moments passed before those doe eyes looked right at her, filled with fear. She didn’t wait for anything else and engulfed her in a hug, kissing her forehead tenderly. Tzuyu breaths were quick, however the embrace calmed her down, allowing her to steady her breathing. She was truly terrified in there.

“Thank you Unnie.” Tzuyu mumbled, hugging Sana tightly.

“Come on, let’s go downstairs so I can be skinned alive by everyone.” Sana chuckled, winking at Tzuyu who blushed consequently.

“Unnie, what’s going to happen?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“Nothing is. I have evidence on that guy already. No need to worry Tzu.” Sana answered, slipping her hand into Tzuyu’s and pulling her away.

The two of them headed back down to their office tables, once again gaining unwanted attention from other co-workers. They stared for a few moments before the office erupted in applause. Sana looked up to them confusedly, unsure why they were doing so. The office grew silent as the boss walked in squinting, approaching Sana at her table.

“Kindly join me in my office Miss Minatozaki.” They requested, walking back.

Tzuyu was holding on to Sana’s hands tightly, not willing to let go. She was scared that she’d screwed things over for Sana and her job. She indicated for Irene to stay with Tzuyu, not wanting to leave her with anyone else.

“I’ll be fine Tzu. My friend Irene will stay right by you so have nothing to worry about, okay?” Sana said softly, squeezing Tzuyu’s hand. Tzuyu nodded, looking down and let go of Sana’s hands.

Sana took a deep breath as she entered her bosses’ office, sitting down in front of them as she explained everything that went on with the situation. As much as what she did was appreciated, she still had to be reproved for her rash actions. She was given extra work to complete by her boss but other than that, there were no other consequences. She thanked the boss several times, bowing down and making them chuckle.

“You’re a good worker Sana. You take care of her well.” They said.

Sana blushed and thanked them again, walking out of the office and releasing a breath she didn’t know she was holding for so long. Tzuyu jumped up as soon as Sana was in her sight and a simple smile from Sana calmed her nerves, indicating that everything was fine.

A crowd had formed around her desk as she sat down after thanking Irene for sitting with Tzuyu. They were all curious about what had gone on in that room with the boss.

“Well, Wonwoo won’t be working at the office any longer.” Sana said.

The office erupted in cheers and applause, glad that they office was rid of the worker everyone seemed to despise.

“What about you?” Someone shouted.

“Well, I’m staying.” Sana smiled.

Another cheer erupted in the crowd and Sana chuckled. She turned her head to face Tzuyu who was giving her a smile of appreciation and gratitude – one that she hoped reflected how much she loved Sana as well. Sana held out her hand and Tzuyu slipped hers through.

“The boss also gave me a ton of work to do and you an early dismissal so let’s go.” Sana chuckled, grabbing her things and heading out of the office to her apartment.


A/N: I changed it to 7 days because obvs Sana can do it in a shorter time :P
This chap isn't as progressive as the others but it gave a chance for Sana to redeem herself (kinda?)
I'm sorry for making Wonwoo a bad guy.... he's a great guy
Anyway, hope you liked the update!
Sorry for any typos ~

Once again, thank you for all the comments and the upvotes! <3

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious author