six

7-Day Plan

Tzuyu was still a blushing mess after thinking about everything that had conspired the day before. She could still feel Sana’s kiss on her neck and it was driving her insane. She was so close to kissing her yet so far. So much teasing had gone down yesterday and facing Sana was another thing. They’d both figured out that they were indeed interested to each other and it was hard to believe everything that had happened yesterday. She wished that Pinky wasn’t there to disrupt them but either way, even though she was helping Pinky out, her mind was filled with the ash haired girl who’d stolen her heart.

Sana was going through the same thing, hoping that her bold move yesterday didn’t change things between them. Unlike her usual front, she was a nervous wreck yesterday and that was all because of Tzuyu. Come this morning, Sana was still frustrated with Pinky’s presence that broke their moment. She was glad for the 7-day plan that she’d created – it was working great right now. The two of them were so closer right now, nothing could separate them; other than Pinky of course. Her name was enough to drive Sana mad. But regardless of the disruption, the day before was a huge step for them both. A confirmation of their lingering feelings and their attraction to one another.

She’d received teasing messages from Jihyo about her unusually excited behaviour, already claiming how much she was affected by Tzuyu. She shook her head at them, not bothering to respond. Jihyo, however, didn’t seem to want to give up. Sana was walking up to her office when she called her, teasing her relentlessly.

“Do you really have to call me Jihyo?” Sana snickered.

“Of course I do. It’s fun hearing you stutter and get tongue tied about Tzuyu.” Jihyo teased.

“Excuse me, Tzuyu doesn’t–”

“Tzuyu doesn’t what?” The subject of her conversation spoke out, making Sana freeze on the spot. She accidentally cut off the call with Jihyo and turned to face Tzuyu, blushing red. The memories of yesterday coming back – how she’d thrown Tzuyu’s leg over her hip, how soft her skin was – everything was being repeated in her head. Tzuyu seemed to be thinking the same thing, a blush creeping on her face. Sana spotted Pinky heading towards them and her eyes widened. She slipped her hands into Tzuyu and pulled her towards the breakroom.

“How’d your date go with Pinky?” Sana snickered.

Tzuyu frowned, not letting go of their hands despite Sana wanted to let go. She pulled her closer instead, leaning Sana against the counter. “It wasn’t a date.”

Sana looked at her with an amused expression. It sure as hell seemed like Pinky took it as a date. She could hear her gushing about it.

“It was just me helping her out Sana. I wasn’t even thinking about it at all because a certain ash haired girl had invaded my mind.” Tzuyu laughed.

Sana blushed, her jealousy soothing a little bit at Tzuyu’s words. Part of her thought everything that had happened yesterday was a dream.

“Are you… maybe jealous of Pinky?” Tzuyu mocked.

“Yes.” Sana replied immediately, surprising Tzuyu with her outright answer. It wasn’t like she was going to lie about it. She walked forward, closing the distance between the two of them as she tugged the ends of Tzuyu’s hair. Tzuyu wasn’t expecting the change in proximity and her breathing became inconsistent. She leaned in further, lips touching Tzuyu’s right ear, “I was very, very jealous. I already realised a while ago that I like you Tzuyu, a lot. You’re always there for me when I need you and always made me smile when no one else can. Tzuyu, you drive me crazy.” Sana said softly, bringing Tzuyu’s hand up to feel her heart beat. “I want you a lot more than you think Tzuyu. I’m not going to let someone else take you this time. Maybe you should do something about it.” Sana challenged, walking away from Tzuyu and heading towards her desk.

Tzuyu tried to calm her heart after Sana left her, her words engraved into her mind. Specifically, I want you and do something about it. What was she meant to do? Her words were enough to get her heart racing. Sitting next to her while trying to work hard was probably the hardest thing of her life. Every brush, every touch, they all made her inhale sharply.

Sana smiled to herself as her plan seemed to be working well. Sure, she was suffering as well but it wasn’t just her. Seeing Tzuyu shiver or quickly pull away each time they touched was only a confirmation of the reaction they have to each other. She was sure Tzuyu could tell that Sana was reacting to her as much as she was otherwise that smirk wouldn’t be on her face.

Irene came up to her table and smiled. Her work mates all knew about her and Tzuyu and she was glad she could tell someone. “Hey Sana! We were heading off to the cinemas after work with everyone, want to come?” She asked as Seulgi came up behind her.

“The interns have lasted one week so we thought we should go out to celebrate.” Seulgi added, snaking her arms around Irene’s waist. Irene elbowed her but Seulgi just smirked and held on tighter.

“So who’s going?” Sana asked.

“Well, all the interns, me, Bae, Rose and Lisa.” Seulgi listed.

“All the interns?!” Sana seethed, eyes glancing over to Pinky.

“Well, it is a celebration for them all so we can’t really leave her out.” Irene whispered.

“That’s fantastic. It’s great. Exactly what I needed.” Sana muttered.

Tzuyu decided to pick Sana up on their way to the cinemas as they all went home from their day at work. Sana had no idea what to wear but she sure as hell knew that she had to keep Tzuyu’s attention on her rather than Pinky. She whined as she browsed through her wardrobe, not finding anything that’s suitable. She shouldn’t be going all out but she wants to. Maybe something knee length? Sana grabbed an off-shoulder dress, a pair of flats and did some light makeup before she left the house, receiving a message from Tzuyu. She cursed when she saw Pinky sitting at the front – what the hell? Sana slammed the back door shut as she sat inside, Tzuyu sending her an apologetic look as she drove away. She was so jealous right now and adding that with anger, it wasn’t a good combination.

The drive was awkward and no one said a thing, Tzuyu’s radio being the only noise in the car. Sana was at the back, furiously typing away to Irene and Jihyo about what was going on, hoping that discussing it would calm her down. Saving them the trouble, Irene already bought the tickets at the kiosk stand at the cinemas.

Good thing no one noticed but Tzuyu had hanging wide open when Sana had walked out of the house. Hell, she was mad too when Pinky had asked to pick her up as well. She wanted Sana to sit next to her at the front but Pinky had claimed the seat before she could even say anything. She could tell Sana was annoyed and angry by the tapping of her shoe and avoidance of eye contact and it was making Tzuyu mad. She hadn’t meant for anything to happen. Sana suddenly disappeared, walking towards Seulgi and Irene and mumbling something she couldn’t hear.

Tzuyu pouted on the side and looked away, Pinky clinging on to her arm and talking about something she didn’t want to listen to at the moment. She had to fix things between them but she didn’t know how.

“I know it was last minute, but thanks for picking me up Tzuyu.” Pinky said excitedly.

Sana’s ears perked up at hearing this. So Tzuyu hadn’t asked them both? Her anger and frustration immediately disappeared and a sly plan in her head for the entire movie session. They all piled up inside, Sana moving to one end and pretending to be mad at Tzuyu. Irene and Seulgi sat in the middle, not caring about where they were seated. Tzuyu walked in, realising there was only one empty seat and that was between Sana and Pinky. She groaned internally at her luck but sat down anyway, trying to pay attention to the movie.

Sana and Tzuyu were sharing an armrest so it was certain that they’d be brushing against each other. Before Sana could go on with her own plan, Tzuyu had intertwined their fingers together, holding on tightly. Her heart skipped a beat at the simple contact and she stiffened. Tzuyu rubbed her thumb over her hand and Sana calmed down, resting comfortably in her seat. Sana appreciated the action, moving her body towards Tzuyu. Feeling bolder with Sana’s actions, Tzuyu’s let go of their hands, letting her hand skim past Sana’s sides and resting on her knees. Continuing the patterns from earlier, Tzuyu let her hands linger on her knee.

The two of them weren’t even watching the movie anymore. They were in their own world, away from everyone else present. Deciding to gather her bearings, Sana slipped her hand through Tzuyu’s teasing one’s, holding tightly. She repeated what Tzuyu did to her, sliding her thumb across her hand. Sana tried to clear her thoughts and everything that was associated with the name Pinky. Truthfully, it wasn’t the fact that she was jealous of her. Sure, she was jealous. But it was more in the sense that she was scared that she was going to lose her best friend and she didn’t need that again.

They all walked out of the cinema, Sana and Tzuyu’s hands still intertwined. Pinky frowned as she looked at them, pouting a little bit. She really had no chance between the two of them. Whatever they had was different to everyone else. They had a special bond – something private.

Deciding to head home after the movie, everyone parted ways. This time, Sana was quick to grab the front seat, leaving Pinky sitting at the back. Tzuyu chose to drop Pinky off first, explaining that she needed to do some work with Sana before she went home. Sana raised an eyebrow at Tzuyu with her excuse but went along with it anyway. Pinky was frustrated but she didn’t argue – watching the two of them glance at each other shyly was enough to make her feel uncomfortable.

It was the end of the week and a sleepover was overdue anyway.

Or so Sana thought.


A/N: So many of you want to kill me for the teasing but I'm sorry XD
The next chap might be the last....

Hope you liked the chapter!
Sorry for any typos ~

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious author