Chapter 7

Love Of A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks went by and Ji Hyo still didn't really found any friends at school beside Kwang Soo but he would always be with his friends.
His friends didn't liked Ji Hyo so he wouldn't call her to them when they had a break or anything.
When the students had their break in between lessons, she would always sit alone on a bench and eat her sandwich that her mom prepared for her everyday.
Just like today - she was sitting on the bench again and eating her sandwich while looking at the other students having fun and chit chatting with friends.
Even though she never imagined her school life being like this, she would always feel good to be able to attend school.

Not too far from her a pair of eyes were watching her the whole time.

"Jong Kook hyung, where are you looking at?" Haha asked

"Eoh? Nowhere" he quickly withdraw his gaze from Ji Hyo

"Look hyung, the homeless one is sitting alone again" Haha said to Jong Kook while pointing at her

"Such a loner!" Eun Hye said

"These past days we played a lot of pranks on her Eun Hye-ah" Haha said again

"Ah really Haha oppa? Daebak!" she said and smiled happily

"Ne, and today I thought of something really great" Haha said winking to Eun Hye and then standing up from his seat

Jong Kooks eyes never left Haha

Haha quietly went to Ji Hyo and took her sandwich from her hand and smeared it all over Ji Hyos hair.
After he was finished he looked at her and laughed hard at her encouraging all the other students to do the same.
Ji Hyo froze in her place.
Didn't know what to do.. she slowly reached to her head and picked the bread crumbs from her head little by.
Doing all that while looking down, never looking up cause she was really scared.
After a while when the laughs got calmer, she slowly stood up looking in Jong Kooks direction, where Haha was sitting after having done that to Ji Hyo.
Jong Kook couldn't look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter