Chapter 2

Love Of A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was sitting in the back of the car, Mrs. Kim was driving and Mr. Kim who was sitting on the passenger seat had his laptop on his lap, doing some work.

Ji Hyo was so excited to see how beautiful the road to their house is. The whole time she was looking outside the window only.

Mrs. Kim saw her through the rearview mirror and chukled to herself.

"Ji Hyo-ah"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim?"

"Do you have any questions you would like to ask us? Or are you curious about anything?"

"Hmm.. am I allowed to go to school ?" Ji Hyo asked but without waiting for the answer she continued
"I really like to go to school but because Hee Seok halmoni didn't have enough money, we couln'd visit a school." Ji Hyo looked sadly at her lap

Mrs. Kim's heart broke hearing what Ji Hyo said.
She looked at Mr. Kim and he could right away see, that his wife was on the verge of tears so he took her hand and caressed it.

"Of course Ji Hyo-ah. We are gonna send you to the best school in the city, don't worry my dear." Mrs. Kim said and gave a smile to Ji Hyo

"Thank you Mrs. Kim"

 

After 20 minutes of driving they finally reached the Kims house.

Mr.Kim closed his laptop and got out the car.

"Welcome to your new home Ji Hyo-ah" Mr. Kim said as he opened the door on Ji Hyos side.

"Wow"

Ji Hyo was shocked as she saw the Kims house.
It was really big in her eyes, well it actually was but she had never seen such a big house before, so she was very astonished.

"Eer.. Mr. Kim, is this really your house?" Ji Hyo innocently asked

"Yes it is, and now also yours" Mr. Kim answered

Mrs. Kim went to Ji Hyo and grabbed her hand and lead her into the house.
The inside of the house was even more beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter